Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at online stores and was looking at 2wheels and was curious if anyone was running their rearsets...

Im getting ready to grab some vortex or Gilles but was just curious

·
Registered
264 Posts
i was just looking at those as well, good thing u asked.
another thing that im wondering is why they dont have red levers...

·
Registered
264 Posts
interstingly enough theres a $200 gap in between each one of these sets.

2wheels(180) -> vortex(350) -> gilles (550)

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
I the them on my 06 and love them. The finish and quality is great with lots of adjusting for riders preference. Not sure about fading as my bike is under a cover when she's home. Iv had them for 4 months now.

Sent while sitting on the crapper.

·
Registered
178 Posts
I the them on my 06 and love them. The finish and quality is great with lots of adjusting for riders preference. Not sure about fading as my bike is under a cover when she's home. Iv had them for 4 months now.

Sent while sitting on the crapper.
Cool man. Could you post some pics to see how they look lol

·
Registered
509 Posts
If the paint is anything like it is on the levers the RED looks pink right from the factory..I would just stay all black.I just have the levers with red ( pink ) adjusters.

·
Registered
257 Posts
I wonder how quickly the black rearsets would fade....

·
Registered
178 Posts
If the paint is anything like it is on the levers the RED looks pink right from the factory..I would just stay all black.I just have the levers with red ( pink ) adjusters.
I know what you mean by pink I ordered the black levers with (red) adjusters and they should say pink in the ad lol

·
Registered
57 Posts
Only thing is the2wheels doesn't state if it supports gp shifting pattern. Does anyone know if it does? I have ottimoto on my 05 and never had an issue. I've tracked them rode them on the street kept them in the sun parked at the beach every time I go and never faded, and they are pretty much vortex knockoffs. 255 shipped isn't that bad either.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Only thing is the2wheels doesn't state if it supports gp shifting pattern. Does anyone know if it does? I have ottimoto on my 05 and never had an issue. I've tracked them rode them on the street kept them in the sun parked at the beach every time I go and never faded, and they are pretty much vortex knockoffs. 255 shipped isn't that bad either.
never heard of ottimoto

1 - 20 of 26 Posts