Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

This year I'm going to be participating in the Breast Cancer 3-Day in honor of my grandmother who was taken before her time by this disease.

I'll be walking 60 miles over the course of three days with thousands of other men and women. The net proceeds will support breast cancer research, education, screening and treatment through the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation and the National Philanthropic Trust Breast Cancer Fund.

I've set a goal for myself to raise $2,200 for this charity. This is where I need the help of my fellow riders. Would you please consider making a donation? Even if you can’t donate monetarily you can still donate 5 minutes of your time to spread the word and my donation link to your friends and family and ask them to do the same. The more people I can get behind this cause the better.

Here's the link to make donations:
http://www.the3day.org/philadelphia06/jenglema

Again, even if you can't donate your money take the time out to send my link to someone who you think can. We need all the help we can get.

Take care everyone and ride safe.

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
Sorry about your grandmother bro
Good luck with the great cause

·
Hooked on Phonics
2,826 Posts
will do my mother ganmother and great grandmother all had breast cancer i will see what i can do i know my family will be more than happy to help out i will let them know tomarro when i see them.... best of luck to ya

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks bro...

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just to keep everyone updated...I've raised $800 so far. Thank you so much to everyone who donated. I'm still $1400 shy of my goal however. So if anyone is hesitating...please don't even small donations help.

·
Registered
644 Posts

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just to keep you guys updated. The walk went really well. I didn't quite realize how far 60 miles was until I had to walk it over the span of 3 days. I also reached my fund raising goal of $2,200. Thanks to everybody for their support.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts