Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well ladies it has been 3 months since I got her!

Girl has gone from 5,099 miles to 10,099. Gave her a new oil change when I got her, and did one at 10K yesterday also. no plans on slowing down! Put a new tire on her at 6K, shes starting to look a little low. About to give her a lot of loving at 11K miles.

hope everyone else is getting to ride a lot also!

·
Registered
827 Posts
Well ladies it has been 3 months since I got her!

Girl has gone from 5,099 miles to 10,099.

hope everyone else is getting to ride a lot also!
Congrats!

and aww come on man only 5000 in 3 months? I got 3000 in a month and a week, and I live in the city!:cruising:

Keep on riding rubber side down shiny side up!

·
Registered
827 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
I actually only know maybe a handful of people if that to ride with, just been open to ride with anyone, even some .net guys. Or I go more places now just as an excuse to get on the bike lol

I apologize if I have hijacked

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I actually only know maybe a handful of people if that to ride with, just been open to ride with anyone, even some .net guys. Or I go more places now just as an excuse to get on the bike lol

I apologize if I have hijacked

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free
Nope, thats what I have been doing. Send pm's and go to events. Not going to lie, if I only rode solo I might have to sell my baby. Group rides make it imo.

·
VP of Metal Operations
4,202 Posts
Congrats man, but honestly I prefer solo a lot of times more of a therapy thing. Plus depending on the group there is always unexpected stops eff that.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Ive only gotten like 4K miles in 6 months! embarrassing i know but with the limited roads and needing to take things to and from work i end up taking the car most of the time :-\. Weekends are almost solely the bike though!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Ive only gotten like 4K miles in 6 months! embarrassing i know but with the limited roads and needing to take things to and from work i end up taking the car most of the time :-\. Weekends are almost solely the bike though!
talk about low miles.. I''ve put may be 1k in 4 months :dontknow: I will definitely fix that issue and ride more!!!

·
Registered
626 Posts
I got 6500 miles in 4 months, almost all of it is solo. I have no friends to ride with they all suck. Personally don't mind solo riding although group rides are fun with the right people

1 - 11 of 11 Posts