Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i ordered bike stands for my 09 600rr and i was dissappointed.

1: upon my email ups confirmation they didnt put the correct unit number. It was supposed to be unit 4301 and they had unit 4. Unit 4 doesnt exist so that would be a delay ifthey had the ups guy try to figure it out.

2: the box was mangled. I mean the stands were literally hangin on fir dear life and ready to fall out.

3: no instructions but i think i can figure it out

4: missing lock nut. Prolly fell out the beat the **** box. Now i gotta go to ace and get a nut.

The stands are good, but shippig sucks and packing blows ass.

Attachments

·
Registered
551 Posts
i ordered bike stands for my 09 600rr and i was dissappointed.

1: upon my email ups confirmation they didnt put the correct unit number. It was supposed to be unit 4301 and they had unit 4. Unit 4 doesnt exist so that would be a delay ifthey had the ups guy try to figure it out.

2: the box was mangled. I mean the stands were literally hangin on fir dear life and ready to fall out.

3: no instructions but i think i can figure it out

4: missing lock nut. Prolly fell out the beat the **** box. Now i gotta go to ace and get a nut.

The stands are good, but shippig sucks and packing blows ass.
I would deffenetly call pm email them about there shipping procedures and missing nut even tho its just a nut it should be there and you bought it with the intention of it being there

Sent from my PG86100 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
And that's why UPS is bad. Have you seen the blooper vid where the UPS guy throws the box across the fence and then proceeds to destroy the mail box

·
Registered
925 Posts
dang that sucks sorry dude. ive been to 303 cycle a few times and the guys working there are great. super helpful. i bought a set of stands from them too.
not sure what happened with yours. maybe UPS fudged it up and not them?!?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for responding guys. Its not a too bad of a headache. I expected proper shipping and no missing stuff.

·
BOTM Winner 01/12
614 Posts
Yeah, the delivery guys don't care. I've seen fedex guys just toss everything in the back of their truck, had no shame.

Contact 303 though, talk to Dave, he will make things right for you one way or another. They haven't been on the site for awhile and I haven't ordered from them recently, but if Dave is still there, he will take care of you.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I will have to give them a call

·
Registered
6,211 Posts
i ordered from them once a few years ago, and the products were damaged BEFORE they were packaged. Tried contacting them regarding the issue and got absolutely nowhere with them. I've never ordered from them again.

at the same time, i've also witnessed crap like Sin posted with delivery people. eff them too.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Delivery guys can be real jerks man, they have no respect for personal property sometimes. Sorry to hear about your box, getting a new nut from ACE and throwing it together is your best bet. A lot of cheap stands don't come with assembly instructions lol, but it's not rocket science, you got it!

·
Registered
925 Posts
:+1:^
there is no instructions with them. but they only go together one way that makes any sense so you should be able to handle it.

be careful on the front though. i tightened my stands too much and it didnt fit on the forks. had to loosen it up a bit (when i tightened it it squeezed inwards)

·
Registered
228 Posts
Those look exactly like the cheap red ones I bought off ebay awhile ago for a lot less. Even looked up a pic of mine to compare.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ahhh **** they are the ones off eBay for 29.00 bucks. I got ripped off. Never buying from them again.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Well I have no complaints about them. Use them all winter long 3rd year in a row. Been sitting on them since October this time around and my buddy went in and fired her up the other day so it must still be standing...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts