Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
4/13/06 = Best Day of My Life *now with pics*

Last night was quite possibly the best day of my life. First I got my IS300 back from the body shop(I had been rear ended a month ago, so I was driving a piece of sh*t rental for a month) then I FINALLY GOT MY BIKE!!!!!! 2005 all black with only 900 miles on her. I cant describe the feeling I had while riding it home.. let just say I had a hard on the entire ride.. This bike is absolutly perfect in every way possible.. I LOVE IT!!! I slept by its side last night around 5 am, I was having a hard time sleeping cause I couldnt stop staring at it.. Woke up at 7 this morning, rode it to the office and wowww.. Thats the best I can describe it, just wowww!!!

added some pics after an oil change and a fresh wash

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
You made the right choice, All Black has more horse power than any other model.

·
Registered
504 Posts
I had an awesome day too!

First, my car stalled on the freeway. It was too rainy to ride, so i had to dust off the 89' Honda Crx for some XTREME cager action! After almost getting hit on the freeway, i waited for a tow truck which showed up right when my car somehow started again. Then I went home to clean up my bike and got chain wax on my balls and the date i went on that night slapped me and called me a geek.

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
SplatterThrash said:

I went home to clean up my bike and got chain wax on my balls and the date i went on that night slapped me and called me a geek.
What the sh!t are you talkin about hahahaah

·
Registered
593 Posts
what the all black has the most horsepower??????Someone tell me this aint true. I was fed a bunch of chit then, because Honda stealership told me the silver was the fastest...... WTF!!!! I have been lied to.

Congrats on the bike. Silver is still the best. Have fun. It gets addicting. I hope you dont have a woman in your life. I have been through 4 or 5 just because of this damn site...

·
Registered
266 Posts
SplatterThrash said:

First, my car stalled on the freeway. It was too rainy to ride, so i had to dust off the 89' Honda Crx for some XTREME cager action! After almost getting hit on the freeway, i waited for a tow truck which showed up right when my car somehow started again. Then I went home to clean up my bike and got chain wax on my balls and the date i went on that night slapped me and called me a geek.
That sux! Should have slapped her back.
"What did the five fingers say to the face?"
"SLAP!"
The rest sound like par for the course.
Here's to a better day for you!
:beer:

·
Registered
835 Posts
SplatterThrash said:
Then I went home to clean up my bike and got chain wax on my balls and the date i went on that night slapped me and called me a geek.
You should have slapped her back with your sticky balls!!!

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hahaha you guys are funny.. Thanks for the compliments. So far I got the hids put on and I did the DIY fender elliminator-the f.e. came out pretty nice, you can clearly read the plates unlike most others. Ive got a bunch of parts in my garage, i just hope I have time to put them all on. We'll see.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Lolll I just got hassled by the cops for the first time.. The weather finally cleared up so I decided to take it for a spin near the office.. I pinned it in first and I saw a cop car far far ahead.. I got on the breaks and pulled over, the cop car made a left and was out of my sight. I quickly made a u turn and rode back up the street, I stopped at a red light. Lo and behold, 20 seconds later the police car's right behind me on the stop light. I look at him on the mirror from the corner of my eye and I see him on his dispatch thing... I waits stays behind me for about a minute and im thinking how f**king long is this light... 5 seconds later he just makes a u-turn and leaves... guess he was checking my plates to see if it was stolen or not. lucky me.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
BTW im having a real hard time getting the rear seat in place.. it wont fasten down by the front two hooks, itll only fasten down by the rear hook and the front lock.. I tried and tried, but I cant get the hooks to grab on, what am I doing wrong? or what am I not doing? TIA

·
Registered
249 Posts
hey congrats! no wonder you wanted to set the ride for a later date...so you can play! pics pics pics!!! and don't lie, when i first got mine i took a couple dozen pictures so i KNOW you have some!

·
Registered
428 Posts
BlackBulletRR said:
BTW im having a real hard time getting the rear seat in place.. it wont fasten down by the front two hooks, itll only fasten down by the rear hook and the front lock.. I tried and tried, but I cant get the hooks to grab on, what am I doing wrong? or what am I not doing? TIA
You kinda have to slide the seat on from front to back, you should be able to hook front and rear up at the same time, then click on the front

1 - 20 of 25 Posts