Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2012 20th Anniversary HRC CBR1000RR

Bike has 700 miles and a factory warranty with the option to purchase an extended warranty at this time. Warranty runs well into the middle of next summer.

Mods include:

TST Fender Eliminator
Custom LED Integrated Tail Light
Sato Axel Sliders
Sato (No Cut) Frame Sliders
Sato Rear Spools
Sato Race Hooks
Pro Grip Red Reflective Rim Tape
MotoGrafix Tank Pad

Other useful information:

Servo Cable has been removed from exhaust.
First service has been completed at 600 miles.

I am selling the bike because I recently lost my job. With that job included a company car and now I must sell my brand new bike too buy a car. Sorry… Not looking for trades, must sell outright.

11K which includes everything listed, however rear seat cowl (pictured) is not included in price or Pitbull stands.

Bike is located in Southern PA and is garage kept. I have no problems talking to anyone on the phone or answering any questions you may have.

PM or Post if you are interested.

Thanks!

Attachments

·
7,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
More pix. Please feel free to ask for close ups of anything, bike is mint!

Attachments

·
Administrator
51,151 Posts
I am sorry about the job situation bro apply for unemployment assistance right away if you think you are not entitled do it any way do not do my mistake and wait thinking you might get a job that easy your allowance will decrease due to time frame to apply within & Last but not least good luck with the sale lovely bike for sure stay positive

·
Super Moderator
12,223 Posts
Sorry to hear, good luck with getting a new job asap and selling the 1K, i dont think you'll have a prob selling, im sure you'll be on a new bike before long. PS glad im not in your area, i would prob drop by :p

·
7,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Guys. I really hate to part with her but at the moment, it would seem best.

·
Administrator
13,137 Posts
Please read the rules for the classifieds section and repost your thread in accordance with them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.