Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought you guys would all get a kick out of this. Just one of my toys and some pics of its first real testing ground Burning Man.
www.burningman.com
Here are some pics of my other Hobby/Job Pyrotechnics.
A buddy of mine is a licenced pyro so we do all sorts of sheit. We burn the man.

Attachments

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No jumps the axel setup can't handle it and the only suspension is in the chairs rocking motion at this point. The frame is made from speedrail fittings and can be totally disassembled. This was not a cheap project by any means when all was said and done with motor and accessoried it cost upwards of 800.00. Considering each speedrail fitting alone is a minimum of eight bucks. If you weld up a solid frame you could probably get away with it a little cheaper. Also it has no Brakes. didn't have enough time before burning man to enginier them into the design so thats also on the list as an upgrade.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
WherzRoony said:
Gotta love the effect of Mines

<-Extreme Pyro

Yes, I will be licensed some day
Is it hard to get licenced in NY?
I have been doing pyro for about ten years and have no need to get licenced. I have friends that are all licenced and I get to work whenever I want and sometimes when I don't want to. It is fairly easy for me to get licenced in CA because of all of the different people I've worked with but I am not into paying the extra 400 bucks a year just to have my licence. Theres not enougth work out there to do pyro as a full time gig.

·
Mad Chemist
5,798 Posts
cm188 said:
Is it hard to get licenced in NY?
I have been doing pyro for about ten years and have no need to get licenced. I have friends that are all licenced and I get to work whenever I want and sometimes when I don't want to. It is fairly easy for me to get licenced in CA because of all of the different people I've worked with but I am not into paying the extra 400 bucks a year just to have my licence. Theres not enougth work out there to do pyro as a full time gig.
It's pretty much the same deal as in CA. You have to essentially work with another pyro company long enough and then get your license.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts