Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wish our planet would heat up as much as NASA data says the rest are, but I guess I'll take what little gifts we get here in Chicagoland when they do come. Will be waxing the bike again tonight. That's what... 15 times this Winter.

Can't wait to do the 25 minute commute tomorrow. <cough, cough>. I think I feel a cold coming on. Oh No, might not make it to work on Thursday or Friday. <sniffle>. Guess I'll have to ride out another fever. Woo Hoo!!!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
its gonna be 57 degrees this sat here in philly... theres gonna be alotta bikes around philly this weekend! plus alot of jersey tags around too im sure!:icon_lol:

·
Banned
1,086 Posts
Had an awesome ride in 70 degree sunny weather here in TX today. Forecast of 78 tomorrow, woot!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's back in the garage!

Had it in the garage a couple weeks back on a 35 degree evening. That didn't last so put it back in the basement. Reactivating insurance tonight.

·
Registered
7,495 Posts
Don't hate on Jyn, he just lives in a warm part of your country. Just be lucky you don't live up here. This Saturday's forecast is -2 for where I am (which is warm as **** to me right now), and there's still about 3 feet of snow in my yard. I have to wait almost two more months before I can ride (taking into consideration the time it takes for the yearly flood to move away from my driveway).

·
Registered
80 Posts
lol i'm still shoveling snow.. STILL!.. but 50's here in NY this weekend also.. enjoy and be safe to whoevers going out!

·
Registered
962 Posts
its 14 here... i only dream of 70.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
That's perfect weather OP.

I've been riding basicaly since the snow melted off the road. I couldn't take it any more.
I went on shorter rides when the highs were low 30's.

Dedicated baby :)

·
Registered
402 Posts
uhhh -16 over night here in southern ahemm southern ontario...my Azz southern!!! but hey Ive waited this long whats another three weeks of cold...

·
Registered
261 Posts
45 here on Thursday and 40 on Friday. Hopefully have my bike back together on Friday and take it for a test ride. I just put in HID headlights and gonna adjust idle circuit yet.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
So ready. Hope these 40+ temps hold out.

Added some padding to my seat. Been working out. GPS and power outlet installed. Got a new Alpinestars jacket. Insurance reinstated. Pretty much ready for the Looooong haul to northern Wisconsin to visit the in-laws in a few weeks(Yes I am probably going seperate from the wife and kids). Going to find out early this year if the squats and memory foam help. I know this will be misinterpreted as far beyond metrosexual, but my knees and azz were totalled last year on that ride.

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
Was 38 degrees early in the morning yesterday and today which is cold
by Floridian standards i rode to work and loved it

1 - 20 of 30 Posts