Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Day started out meeting at hooters in oceanside. Headed out to Alba and it sucked balls. Cops were trying to write tickets for people parking on the side of the road and there were no signs saying no parking and the curb wasn't red. anyways, we didn't stay there very long. got some chow then went on a little ride. good times. i don't know exactly where we went. someone else can tell that part. here are a few pics. wish i had taken more.

C

·
0 Posts
180 miles in a day isnt a little ride bro, lol. Anyway, it was a blast. Good guys, I look forward to riding with you more often. Thanks for coming over and helping with the oil change.

C

·
0 Posts
My bike was the only one that didnt get in any pictures. Oh well....

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
crotch_rocket_pilot said:
180 miles in a day isnt a little ride bro, lol. Anyway, it was a blast. Good guys, I look forward to riding with you more often. Thanks for coming over and helping with the oil change.
ah the oil change....dave sorry for losing that clip bro. oh well you got mine
now. ill get one tomorrow. least your girl has fresh oil. lol

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
definitely need to take more pics on the next ride. and
throw a video cam on one our bikes to vid the ride.
man...im tired. lol.

and annie...you missed out!!!!!!!!!!! you too scott!!

·
Registered
249 Posts
SLAPS808 said:
and annie...you missed out!!!!!!!!!!! you too scott!!

thanks mel...rub it in! i'm going over to the corner and cry now...

C

·
0 Posts
wes600rr said:
Great ride.. Can't wait to do it again. I say that next time we head out to Hemet on that road.. and ride back... Any takers.

Whatever is good for me bro. Your sunglasses are sitting on my kitchen counter, lol.

C

·
0 Posts
wes600rr said:
I was wondering where they went. Good thing I got three new pairs yesterday.

Awesome. Good to hear, because I sold them already.

Kidding of course.

·
Registered
88 Posts
simplepinoy said:
too bad you couldn't make it scott. hopefully next time bro.
I know... I wanted to but after hitting the waves that morning all I wanted to do was chill. Looks like Saturday was good times. I am definitely down next time.

Oh yeah, and I cant stop staring at my sliders. Great install, thanks to Mel and Carlo.

·
Whore Police
16,493 Posts
Looking forward to getting my sliders on in the next few weeks...

My legs are a bit sore today.. Anyone else feeling it?

Would this coming sunday be too soon for another group ride? I am going to start looking at the maps.. Find out about the Julian Loop.. and the Road to Hemet.

·
Whore Police
16,493 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
If you guys want a long ride, you could go from Julian, down Banner grade all the way to Borrego Springs. From there go back up the mountains through Montezuma, over to Palomar and back home. That ride is sweet and you'll definitely have your fill of twisties for the day.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts