Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems like the last group of riders had a good time at our last trackdays, so just letting everyone know that we have 5 more dates this year.

Sept 26 - Thunderbolt, NJ

Sept 27 - Lightning, NJ

Oct 4, 5 and 6 - New Hampshire.

Beginner trackday riders are welcome and encouraged at all days except October 6th.

We are not having our normal instruction at Oct 6th date (hence the cheap price).

First timers can do Oct 4 or 5 and then also do Oct 6th though.

Anyway, all the pricing details are on these links... one for NH and one for NJ

http://www.tonystrackdays.com/category/7005/nh-trackday-registration.htm

http://www.tonystrackdays.com/category/3281/nj-trackday-registration.htm

·
Super Moderator
6,497 Posts
that could happen after my deployment. stay tuned mang...

weRd!!..... Come out to NHMS next year dude, that track is worth it... I don't care what anyone says about it but once you get to learn how to ride here meng..... Everything else is cake.... :banger:

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
weRd!!..... Come out to NHMS next year dude, that track is worth it... I don't care what anyone says about it but once you get to learn how to ride here meng..... Everything else is cake.... :banger:
yea, we'll see when the time comes. my only concern would be the bike. id have to rent one or something.

·
Super Moderator
6,497 Posts
we'll worry about that when time comes... if anything, if you actually make the trip, you might even borrow mines or if i have another back up bike or something....

when are you supposed to come back from your tour?

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
we'll worry about that when time comes... if anything, if you actually make the trip, you might even borrow mines or if i have another back up bike or something....

when are you supposed to come back from your tour?
ill be back in the summer time.

·
Super Moderator
6,497 Posts
sweet meng... if anything dude just have the fuggin army fly your bike over here for the weekend :crackup:

·
Super Moderator
6,497 Posts
actually thats not a half bad idea.... :crackup:

damn I need to join the army.... :crackup:

·
Super Moderator
6,497 Posts
Lmfao... If I join the armed forces... It'd be the marines... I actually considered it when I graduated high school... Oh well...

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bump to get back on topic... :cruising:

And to remind everyone that some price discount deadlines are fast approaching on all dates.

You save money if you sign up this week. :banger:

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
FRIDAY is a biggie!

If anyone wants to join us on the Monticello NORTH course this coming Monday (Sept 20), keep in mind that registration through the TTD (TonysTrackDays.com) will end on Friday around noon time.

And for those looking for some good deals on Thunderbolt, Lightning, and New Hampshire - Friday is the last day for the Early Payment Discounts.

Right now, you can do 3 days for just $159 each in New Hampshire. No membership fee.

Or, join us for 2 days of great riding on 2 tracks in New Jersey. Cost is around $200 per day, but again - no membership fees - and lots of quality track time.

First time track riders? Google us and you'll see that we come highly recommended for getting you up to speed safely. We even have a special program for you in the morning.
http://www.tonystrackdays.com/category/6521/first-timers-program.htm

Experienced Trackday Goers? No problem. Our low number of crashes and participants means maximum tracktime. Our regulars say that if they calculate $$ per MILE, that we are often less expensive than others.

And after all... isn't Quality Track Time why you go to a trackday?

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Apparently there were a lot of procrastinators because we went from having plenty of space - to some groups being SOLD OUT.

On the middle of our homepage, beneath the big blue box, you'll see a rough estimate of remaining spots for each day and group.

Please check that before ordering. Just because the system will let you order, doesn't mean you are in.

Check the PAID LISTS after ordering. Your name will either go up there, or you'll get an email from me stating your order has been cancelled (if you order a SOLD OUT item).

Thanks all, and looking forward to some great track days!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts