Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. I won a $50 gift card to Best Buy by winning a Texas Holdem poker event. I typically buy electronics, games, movies, music etc. online where i can usually find them cheaper than in brick and mortar stores such as Best Buy. I am wondering what you people think is the best purchase with such gift card.... I am willing to spend maybe 75$ maximum.
  1. computer accessories (cooling fans, keyboard, mouse, etc)
  2. Portable memory (USB thumb drive, SD cards, etc)
  3. cell phone accessory
  4. iPod accessory
  5. other not list here

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that is true, i guess that is what Im having trouble with....cuz obviously I didnt expect to win that gift card since i never win anything, especially from college sponsored events...

·
Registered
238 Posts
Yeah, I won a $50 McDonald's gift card....................so i sold it on ebay. I got $48.xx for it plus $4 for shipping, put it in standard envelope for cheap shipping w/ins and you can spend that $50 on something you really want. Why people buy gift cards for $1 less than actual value is beyond me, but appearantly people do it all the time.

·
Registered
595 Posts
new computer chair?? or they have some sweet all in one remotes for everything in your house.. and dont forget they have stuff like coffee makers and kitchen stuff there too..

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I got a Plantronics bluetooth headset!! It works like a charm.... and definitely makes it easier to talk on the phone while driving.

I don't do as much talking on the cell as most girls do when driving, but i thought it was a good idea to have the ultimate hands free system if i had to talk an important call.

·
Registered
595 Posts
congrats on the purchase.. glad you got something useful.. what part of maine are you from.. i am originally from maine

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
congrats on the purchase.. glad you got something useful.. what part of maine are you from.. i am originally from maine
I'm from southern maine.... near Portland

1 - 13 of 13 Posts