Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

$500 Accessory Voucher on the '07

962 views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  maxpowers 
#1 ·
Just curious - are you guys getting $500 accessory vouchers with your '07's? I saw this on the Honda website.

#3 ·
They had a voucher promotion at the bike show in December. Apparently the voucher deal costs the dealer money, so I had the choice of getting the voucher and paying "x" amount for the bike, or not getting the voucher and paying "x minus what the voucher costs the dealer" for the bike. The voucher is only for Honda accessories, none of which I was really impressed with, so I took the better price on the bike instead of the voucher.

#6 ·
Interesting, when I was pounding out the numbers last night with the dealer, he didn't make it sound that way. Thanks for the info.

They had a voucher promotion at the bike show in December. Apparently the voucher deal costs the dealer money, so I had the choice of getting the voucher and paying "x" amount for the bike, or not getting the voucher and paying "x minus what the voucher costs the dealer" for the bike. The voucher is only for Honda accessories, none of which I was really impressed with, so I took the better price on the bike instead of the voucher.

#7 ·
If it's a voucher from Honda then the dealer isn't going to foot the cost. Honda is. Just like Factory cash back when u buy a car. That's from the car maker, not the dealership, the dealership still gets their money and something nice to offer you.

#8 ·
I inked the deal yesterday. I strategically brought up the voucher at the very end and he said that they haven't come in yet, but he is aware of them and that the 600RR qualifies. I had him write it down on the invoice just in case.

Should cover the cost of the solo seat, a cover, some Honda polish and what else...?? (I think it has to be a Honda accessory)

#9 ·
I gotta check into this, never heard of it. I already ordered my solo seat, picking it up on Monday. Hopefully the bike will be at Markham Outdoor Power by Wed, Friday latest.

Hosed out the garage today with this warm weather in anticpation of my new girl coming home.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.