Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.bikez.com/motorcycles/tank_sports_mini_customs_50_2006.php

So...what do you guys think? There's a 2005 for $600 at my local craiglist listing, I'm really digging it just for cruising around town, but at the same time, I don't need it, or come close to having it be anywhere useful...it'll be a worse toy than my 07RR...and I really want a road bike for exercise...what you guys think? Anyone has one?

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Sounds like you've already made up your mind. . .you just haven't realized it yet. ;)

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
cant see the link.. but if u spending so much get atleast the 110cc with the 4 speed... but then i dont know which 50cc bike it really is.. i remember when i wanted a pocket bike hella bad and they were the biggest thing among my friends in middle school.. and i nearly shelled out 2k for a 39cc bike but it tops out at over 60mph.. its like a mini race bike lol.. but watever u go for.. they HELLA fun to mess around with... maybe after a few drinks just go mess around on it if it isnt too fast... lots and lots of fun haha.. make sure its in a parking lot or something so u dont run into other cars..

i say go for it.. u never get too old for toys like that lol.. im sure u can find something to do with it.. my friend has a 110cc and hes popping wheelies on it the day after he got it lol..

·
Registered
232 Posts
get a crf-50 and play with that....

·
Registered
323 Posts
2 HP seems a little low, even for a 50cc. I think you could find something with alittle more power for a similar price.

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
2 HP seems a little low, even for a 50cc. I think you could find something with alittle more power for a similar price.
Thats what I was thinking too. Its not like you can practice wheelies on it or anything. This thing would get boring quick in my opinion. If you want it just to cruise around town, your RR would be better. At least you can get out of danger on it.

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
I would not ride that embarrassing pile on the road. My life is worth more than going out into traffic on a piece of junk. After you see someone die on one of those street legal 50's it kinda ruins it for ya. They don't belong on the road.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
True...but I'm not in the congested streets of LA, my town's way smaller in the central coast, only 42k people. Hrm...maybe I'll look around more...always wanted a street legal toy like this. Thanx.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts