Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
recently someone recorded me while riding in the mountains. it was cool to see where i was good and where i was lacking. one cool thing i noticed was that it looked like i left a couple of dark lines in some of the turns. my question is: how was i doing this? the guy i was riding with on his r1 left some huge dark lines in front of me that were pretty impressive as well.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
From the sounds of it you were not spinning up the rear tire. You would know that. The tire was just giving you every thing it had and had to sacrifice a bit of rubber for you. There is a road that I ride by Story, IN that has a ton of rubber laid down on it.

Wheres the video?

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
its on my computer at home and disk. about six minutes or so. my lines are pretty light. the r1's are dark.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
RelfF2 said:
LTSrr....you wouldn't be talking about 135 south out of nashville now would you? :glasses10 freakin' sweet @ss road! :cruising:
It is nice! Story Inn has some good food if not a little over priced.

I had a friend go down on his R1 there last weekend. Just bumps and bruises. He said he hit some gravel.

The particular turn I was thinking of is a right hander about a half mile before story if you are coming from the south. It is a sweeping turn and a little more open right there.

I had a couple of other friends that went and did the Dragon last weekend. Too much going to for me to go. :(

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Ha Ha, Racist!

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Yah please try to be a little more sensitive. I believe its called pc... Hahaha You just cant say anything correctly anymore.

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
The particular turn I was thinking of is a right hander about a half mile before story if you are coming from the south. It is a sweeping turn and a little more open right there.
i think i know the turn your talking about. but i'm always headed south through story. my normal lap is 37 down to b-town. 45 over to 135. 135 south and then i'll switch it up on the way back. so, 1/2 mile after story, sweeping left....is that around where the r1 went down? it can be gravely in strange places.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.