Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently put a tail/stop light with integrated indicators on the rear (all works fine) i also fitted front led indicators at the same time, now the rears still work fine but the fronts dont work at all! I put the factory fronts back on and they now no longer work! I had a look earlier at the wiring and all seems ok but since re installing the battery to see if me playing with the wires helped i now dont have the speedo display fuel display or neutral light but the indicator on the dials still flashes! PLEASE HELP!!

·
Registered
862 Posts
Did you remove the battery when you did the install at first? If you didn't, you could easily short a wire to ground and pop a fuse. Check your fuse box. That's the best case.

If I remember right, you have to take off the front cowl air ducts off to get to the back sides of the front turn indicators. Worst case, you pulled some wire during the install and lost either a ground or feed somewhere up in the nose. Look for that. Wiring diagram and a multimeter here will be your best friend.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts