Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am just curious, how many of you 600 owners are in the 200 pound range. I rode my buddies 600rr and it was fun, but it felt a little small. Still fun and plenty fast for riding around town, but just felt small. I weigh in around 210 6'-1"

(ps, I am not trying to flame, just curious)

·
Registered
527 Posts
I am just curious, how many of you 600 owners are in the 200 pound range. I rode my buddies 600rr and it was fun, but it felt a little small. Still fun and plenty fast for riding around town, but just felt small. I weigh in around 210 6'-1"

(ps, I am not trying to flame, just curious)
I started riding my 600 at 5'11" 250 lbs. Still hauled my fat a$$ around lol. I'm a little smaller at 220 now. She still feels a little small sometimes, but I don't mind it.

·
Registered
160 Posts
You're right the CBR is small and light. It feels like nothing compared to other 600s. I'm over 200 just at 6ft too.

·
Registered
477 Posts
I'm 5'11" 170 lbs and I feel as though the bike is the most comfortable I have sat on while looking for a new bike and once I rode it, SOLD.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I am 230 lbs (need to lose about 40 of that) and am extremely comfortable at 5'9. I can almost go flat footed at stoplights. I could see it being a little more cramped for someone taller though. At least I am not this guy (pic posted here a while back.)

Dirty2.jpg

·
Registered
344 Posts
i'm 6'1" about 195lbs and i like it for the most part. my only complaint is the height of the pegs since i have long legs, but i can't really get away from that. i fit a little better on a 1000RR, but the dimensions are so similar now.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
5'-11" 185-190 and I am comfotrable for about 100 miles and then I cant feel my junk anymore. Have to take break and then finish. I do agree with a few other posters here that the new 1000 is more comfy for me.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts