Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need too know differnce between 600f and the 600f4i does anyone know whats the difernce between these?cant find anything about them only the rr and f4i or is the 600f the same as the f4i? any help will be nice , thanks

·
Registered
150 Posts
If you are talking about the cbr600f4 as opposed to F3, F2, F1.... the main difference is carbs instead of Fuel Injection. Personally I liked the F4... seat was more comfy, the carbs ran super smooth and most of the other stuff was the same except for the headlights at the front of the bike.... also the F4 didn't have the CCT problems found in the F4i.

·
Registered
6,502 Posts
and the F4 has a single headlight, F4i has dual/split headlights

·
Registered
38 Posts
:icon_stud I have done my homework and will share my answers with the rest of the class.

600F / 600F2 / 600F3 / 600F4 are all carbed bikes.

In 2001 the F4i was introduced. The difference is they are fuel injected (makes a big freakin' difference) gave them dual headlights, a black frame, and put on the split seat. (Looks alot better in my opinion.)

In 2003 the 600 RR came along and everybody rushed to the dealer to get one because it changed the 600 class forever. The RR is still the best 600 bike you can buy if you want to go fast.

In 2004, (they make both RR and F4i models now) the only change made to the F4i was they went back to the single (banana) seat and busted out some funky colors. Also went back to chrome frame.

In 2007, they disscontinued the F4i. (sad day)

-Side note: many people prefer the F4i for stunting due to their balance and durability. Also because they are much cheaper since the RR came along. RR's are built to tuck and go fast (really fast).

There you go man.

·
i love juggggggggzzz
7,498 Posts
:icon_stud I have done my homework and will share my answers with the rest of the class.

600F / 600F2 / 600F3 / 600F4 are all carbed bikes.

In 2001 the F4i was introduced. The difference is they are fuel injected (makes a big freakin' difference) gave them dual headlights, a black frame, and put on the split seat. (Looks alot better in my opinion.)

In 2003 the 600 RR came along and everybody rushed to the dealer to get one because it changed the 600 class forever. The RR is still the best 600 bike you can buy if you want to go fast.

In 2004, (they make both RR and F4i models now) the only change made to the F4i was they went back to the single (banana) seat and busted out some funky colors. Also went back to chrome frame.

In 2007, they disscontinued the F4i. (sad day)

-Side note: many people prefer the F4i for stunting due to their balance and durability. Also because they are much cheaper since the RR came along. RR's are built to tuck and go fast (really fast).

There you go man.
this is the most intelligent and correct answer.

·
Registered
642 Posts
F4i is more comfortable if you can get over the banana seat. I would go with an older oen with split seats if I were to get one. They can be had for cheap money.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts