Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. My English is not good sorry. 3 days ago I cleaned and polished my bike. After clean and polish bike, I left on aft tire stand for dry and went to home. Suddenly I heard a noise and I look to my bike from window. My bike fell down left side! A little child had tried claim to bike and dpopped with bike. Bike dropped on child 馃槥 陌mmediately I bring to hospital child. He is good no problem, just about 2 hours cried and stopped. 1 day later I push the start switch it started but 2 seconds later stopped. I try a few times it didn't start. An other day I push start again it started and I went to gas station about 5 km distance. After filled up gas, I push start switch same problem it started but 2 seconds later rpm down and stopped. After that I try on 2nd gear downhill and left clutch it started and I went to home. Today I try to start again same problem. What is the problem? I am sorry for my English 馃槥

Registered
It could be the BAS, or you may have loosened an electrical connection when the bike tipped over.

Search this forum for "BAS sensor problems" and "bike won't start"

also what year is bike, and do you have a circuit diagram for that year?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts