Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Banned
2,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been on here since I bought my graffiti in the summer of 2008. I've gained a wealth of knowledge that I try to share with this site that I love so very much. Most of the mods and long time members are grade A. (Personally I really think they all are, esp. MOE the MAYAN!) hahah awesomely helpful, extremely knowledgeable people. If you feel the same, post up!

·
Registered
606 Posts
I've only been a member for a year and a half but in that time, I've got nothing but good to say about dotnet.

When I joined, I never thought this place would cost me so much money yet save me so much as well, at the same time. haha

·
Registered
153 Posts
I wish I had been on here before I got my bike. I would have saved my self allot of trouble. Bike is ok but I think I could have done better. Has allot of little stuff here n there, but I also have learned allot and grown some confidence in working on my own bike. Thanks .net.!!

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
I agree! I have learned a lot here and I can truly say I've been able to keep it rubber side down because of THIS site and it's members.

Thank you dot net!

·
Brown at your service
3,493 Posts
I agree! I have learned a lot here and I can truly say I've been able to keep it rubber side down because of THIS site and it's members.

Thank you dot net!
Agreed, and now you can upload pics directly from your phone to site with the updated motorcycle.com app. Yea, yeaaa

·
Overpaid South Pacific Barista overactive ADHD c
27,367 Posts
this place is balls....with mods like , tenj dep, we may as well all give up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
27,367 Posts
dam it , mel, stop hacking in as me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kidding fellas...whorelife!

·
Banned
2,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
27,367 Posts
that was at me hommie.....
just taking the piss........outta the situation not the people .........got not issues...

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.