Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Ya'll betta RECKOGNIZE!!!!
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the 600RR that i ordered (red/black) is arriving about 2 weeks early. I was originally going to see it around March 15th, but i got a call today and the bike will be here around the first of March. WOOOHOOOO..

also the guy at the dealership, my salesman is going to be in the area tonight and since my bike is winterized and im going to trade it in towards the new 04 600RR he is going to swing by and take a look at it and give me a rough idea of what the value is going to be on it.

Talk about pumped.. he is gonna be here in around another hour and a half or so.. ill let you guys know how it goes...

talk about GREAT SERVICE!!!!!!

·
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
just talked to my guy.. things went pretty good and he is gonna call me tommorow with a close to final trade-in value for the bike.

so we will see what happens.. everything is set, i just need to get a good value on the trade-in,,, then i will be a true member of 600rr.net!!

im probably posting and nobody is reading but that is ok.. im just excited that is all

C

·
0 Posts
post on brother! You are stoked! Show some pics up when you get it...

C

·
0 Posts
cbrkid11,
Congrats. Hope it all works out well! Nice choice in colors!! If only the weather would warm up though. Will be cold in upstate NY.

·
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I got the offer for my bike... $3,000 for trade-in value... Its a deal im gonna take... its gonne be a killer deal that i just cant refuse.....

im going up either this weekend or early next week to get paperwork going.. ill let you all know how it turns out...

only thing that sucks.. it isnt riding season in NY till around early april late march.. oh well i will just have to sit and stare at it until then....

·
Mad Chemist
5,798 Posts
cbrkid11 said:
only thing that sucks.. it isnt riding season in NY till around early april late march.. oh well i will just have to sit and stare at it until then....
I was just talking to a friend of mine who said mid forties next week, If it's dry I'm breaking my bike out for a ride, never winterized it for that purpose, it's parked in my livingroom :lol2: I'll just layer up the clothes and have the scarf flying behind me.

C

·
0 Posts
[quote="WherzRoony]forties next week, If it's dry I'm breaking my bike out for a ride, never winterized it for that purpose[/quote]

Saturday 50 here in NJ. I winterized my bike and dont want to pull it out for this one random day and f up the winterization. Sucks. :evil:

·
Registered
4 Posts
hi guys i have ordered the 04 cbr600rr 5 months ago i have paid money for the company but till now the company doesn't know when the bikes are going to be in our country everyday they keep telling me that the bikes will arrive in the next days. iam fed off lying since i have been waiting for so long, did any one receive his 04 rr and when. am i going to ride the 2004 trr in 2005 !!!!!!! :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :(

C

·
0 Posts
abed, Welcome to the board! Say whats up in the general discussion! I bet your bike gets there within the month. There are some 04's on the board. There is at least 1 Blue RR and I know someone crashed a red one too. So chances are that distribution is in process and the dealers don't really know when they are showing up. Cheers!

·
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
mine has arrived at my dealers... problem in Upstate New York is you cant ride until around late March early April.. so my bike is staying in its crate until then..

I HATE WINTER!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
tks alot guys i wish i can receive my bike this month, cause i want to do some miles alone before joining my friends since i have to drive slowly till i get the 1st 500 miles, i contacted the dealer today who confirmed that i will receive the bike before end january, but what astonishes me that he doesn't have any idea about the date of shipment or the vessel that my and 3 other 600's are shipped my friends started to get bored since we ordered 4 600s. hope the dealer will delibver the bike soon since i was supposed to have it end december. btw guys does the 600rr worth this time to wait for

·
Registered
37 Posts
Now all I need to do is trade in my TT on an RR and I'll be a just peachy too... I wish they offered the same financing as the kawi 636 offers. that'd be perfect.

·
Registered
37 Posts
matt-tt said:
Now all I need to do is trade in my TT on an RR and I'll be a just peachy too... I wish they offered the same financing as the kawi 636 offers. that'd be perfect.
About getting the first 500 miles slowly, heat sealing your engine is more important than taking it easy. Basically, you need to get the engine up to temp for about 20 minutes then park and let it cool. Then the next time you go for like 30 minutes and park and let it cool. They suggest you do this 10 times in a gradually increasing ammount of time, but realistically 5 or 6 is plenty. Something about it lets the engine parts form properly and not coat the inside of the cylinders. While your doing the heat treatment though, its also a bery good idea not to get it over 7 or 6 thousand rpms. anyway, just some usefull FYI if you want it....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts