Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
600RR experts:

Can any of you confirm this is a 600RR ECU? Have had it in the garage for a while but don't remember what it's coming from...

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Looks similar to a 2008 ECU I have kicking around... But if you google the serial # it says that it's a 03 600rr ECU.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks similar to a 2008 ECU I have kicking around... But if you google the serial # it says that it's a 03 600rr ECU.

NICE! Thanks! That's what I was thinking. I thought it looked like a Honda ECU, but could think if it was 600RR or 954. I had swapped a motor for a friend of mine who bought an engine with the wiring harness and ECU.

That bike is since long gone. Sell it and the harness? How much is it worth?

·
Registered
4 Posts
NICE! Thanks! That's what I was thinking. I thought it looked like a Honda ECU, but could think if it was 600RR or 954. I had swapped a motor for a friend of mine who bought an engine with the wiring harness and ECU.

That bike is since long gone. Sell it and the harness? How much is it worth?
How you doing I'm having the same problem my bike and I was wondering if you still have it are you saying that you haven't a harness with an ECU for sale for a 2003 CBR600RR I'm not trying to be a pain in the ass flip you anybody out there does have a ECU with the honest for a CBR 600 2003 I would like to buy one

1 - 5 of 5 Posts