Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to personal thank everyone who has been replying to my posts especially the one called “600RR First Bike, HELP!”. You guys are all great, good information… Hell some of you have even saved me money on buying a bike with good advice.

So at any rate I have decide to buy one, I go to pick up a blue 04 on Friday or Saturday, I am very excited as I am sure you all were!

Thanks Again and I look forward to more talks in the future!

Jason

:clapping:

LOL! I am posting this icon below cause ever since I posted here I have wanted to say something using it, freakin' thing kills me!

:Supergay:

·
Registered
230 Posts
Congrats. Now you wont get any sleep. I know I did'nt.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
congrats... as a new rider and the 600RR as my first bike, please, ride within ur limits... forget everybody else and just enjoy the bike - dont get trapped in that peer pressure sh*t...
and yeah, you wont get any sleep. i didnt get no sleep either for a couple of days... LOL

·
7,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
CBR619RR said:
congrats... as a new rider and the 600RR as my first bike, please, ride within ur limits... forget everybody else and just enjoy the bike - dont get trapped in that peer pressure sh*t...
and yeah, you wont get any sleep. i didnt get no sleep either for a couple of days... LOL
Will do Boss, thanks!

Jason

·
7,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
maztheman said:
i heard the blue paint looks good with asphault chunks...just kidding enjoy your bike and ride hard :beer:
hehehe

I think I will put this one in the good pile. :wink:

Jason

·
Registered
132 Posts
Just remember speed is relitive. What is fast to a n00b is slow to me, what is fast to me is slow to someone with YEARs of experiance, what is fast to that person is slow to Rossi.

·
7,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Crash said:
Just remember speed is relitive. What is fast to a n00b is slow to me, what is fast to me is slow to someone with YEARs of experiance, what is fast to that person is slow to Rossi.
Just look for me, I will be the slowest in the biggest parking lot in PA. :wink:

Jason :Newbie:

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
visitorq said:
I would like to personal thank everyone who has been replying to my posts especially the one called “600RR First Bike, HELP!”. You guys are all great, good information… Hell some of you have even saved me money on buying a bike with good advice.
So at any rate I have decide to buy one, I go to pick up a blue 04 on Friday or Saturday, I am very excited as I am sure you all were!
Jason :clapping:
LOL! I am posting this icon below cause ever since I posted here I have wanted to say something using it, freakin' thing kills me!
The big question is, did you take a MSF course lately?????? :?: :?:

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
CBRBob said:
visitorq said:
Jason :clapping:
The big question is, did you take a MSF course lately?????? :?: :?:
i was gonna ask the same question about the MSF course ... it helps ALOT!!

·
7,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
[/quote]

The big question is, did you take a MSF course lately?????? :?: :?:[/quote]

I am slated to go, first I could get in is May 28th. The bike will either sit until I take the course or be rode in a parking lot ONLY. I am not sure if I want to ride it until I take the MSF, don't want to pick up any bad habits. :?

Jason

·
Registered
383 Posts
Congrats. Thats the color I'm getting. Enjoy

1 - 18 of 18 Posts