Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
everything done was by my girlfreinds elbow grease and i wasted all the hours away drinking coolaid...

used to look like this

now its this

sanded and polished the exhaust after this pic, any other things i could do myself??? im broke as hell hence why nothing else is on here...

·
Registered
646 Posts
`SuperStreet said:
.... any other things i could do myself??? im broke as hell hence why nothing else is on here...
You could remove the front reflectors and stickers on the swingarm. You said you polished your exhaust, you could remove the heat shields over the mid pipe. The bike looks clean. Keep up the good work.

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
the mesh on the fenders looks good with the polished lip!

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
my girl washes my bike all the time I love it!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
farbio615 said:
my girl washes my bike all the time I love it!!!!!!!!!!!
lucky you lol

my girl is afraid to touch it unless installing new parts cause she thinks shes gonna damage the engine if she sprays water in hte wrong spot lol

but i cant complain, she loves working on the bike though.... shes helped me take off the wheels numerous times and helped me install my slip on! and this weekend shell be helping me with my frame sliders!!

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
im in the same shoes got no money but lots of time and want to do some modding.

I did the stickers, reflector, screen mesh thingy, windscreen, passanger pegs removed, rear res moved, im bored and want to do something!!!

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
`SuperStreet said:
thank you, the heat shield looked like a pain in the ass to remove, any advice?
naw, its not that bad. just three bolts i think (one at the exhaust, one near the seat, and another by the rearset, I could be wrong, dont remember), drop the exhaust, remove the rearset and plastic cover, and pull it out throught the back.

·
BOTM May 2007 , Big Apple PimP
1,354 Posts
girlfriends are great. the things they do to get laid lol.

·
Registered
639 Posts
You could polish the swingarm too. I'd do the rest of the rear wheel to match the front also. There's lots of other parts you could polish also, if you're into that. Engine covers, peg brackets.. I wouldnt do the frame, cuz I just dont like the look.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts