Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I gonna get getting my 600rr in the next month or so... i wanted to know how the keys looked like, and if it has the immoblilizer security as the honda cars.. if you have some pics, pleast post them...thanks..

·
Registered
919 Posts
Looks like any honda key nothing special. No immobilizer or any thing else. Only EU bikes have HISS if that what you where thinking. No need to post pix sicne it just a key.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah...imma thief... damn you guys have no respect man... why u judging people like that. i just wanted to know how the key looks because i saw a yamaha r6 with a red key that looks pretty cool... and i have a 03 si with the immobilizer key and thought that was cool...but, whatever... i don't need ur inputs...

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
blue600rr said:
yeah...imma thief... damn you guys have no respect man... why u judging people like that. i just wanted to know how the key looks because i saw a yamaha r6 with a red key that looks pretty cool... and i have a 03 si with the immobilizer key and thought that was cool...but, whatever... i don't need ur inputs...
Denial...... The first step of action of a theif ;] J.P. man ;]

·
Registered
122 Posts
blue600rr said:
Damn can somebody say therapy. You really took that to heart. Everybody was joking because we were curious why you would want to know such a thing, it was all in good fun. By your reaction I would have to say, you are a thief or you don't understand that you should take things lightheartedly on message boards. Seriously this board has some of the coolest members of any board I have posted on, if you can't handle things here then I'm not sure you'll handle any board. Honestly I hope you stick around, learn to take a joke, and let us know when you bring home your RR.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
nah...it offends me because i've had 3 cars stolen...i caught those bastards in one case.... i freakin' hate thieves... the biggest thing ive ever stolen is a peach off a a peach tree in the country side. it's just a personal issue of mine because i've gotten pretty valuable things stolen from me... but i really like this forum... i was actually gonna get an r6, but after visiting the forum over the past month, i've decided that im gonna get a 600rr. anyways, thanks for the positive inputs... i'll post up pics next month when i buy one...

·
Registered
122 Posts
I don't have any pics of my keys, didn't really think of taking a picture of my key, but I am still wondering where in California you are. The SoCal meet turned out great, but there were no blue RRs represented, it would be awesome if the next one that comes up has even more bikes and more colors.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah...that'll be cool..im in sacramento, ca...i currently have a 03 gsxr, and if the 600rr riders around this area don't mind, i'd wanna tag along.. my friend and i just went riding this past weekend...he's got an f4i..and he also wants to get a 600rr...so we might buy two and try to get a deal...im just really into details and stuff...i look at everything before i buy it, "even the keys"... but that's just me..anyways, thanks jc2nd5988...

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
I had a bad ass key for my old Gixxer it had GSXR laser cut into it, havn't found one for the RR yet though. I bought a replacement from my dealer and it cost me like $11 and they couldn't even cut it for me I had to go to a key shop.

·
Registered
530 Posts
keys

Speaking of keys ( I swear I'm an not a thief ) how easy is it to get a copy? I mean can you walk into your local hardware store and have a copy made?

No one would copy my ZX7 key.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Thats interesting that you guys don't get the HISS. We get it here in OZ , does anyone know the reason behind the difference??

The key we get has some kinda chip in it that works with the HISS, you get 2 with the bike & a little bit of metal with a few numbers on it, if you want to get another one you have to go back to where you got it from & I think you can only get so many cut, there was some kind of rule, from memory. They are very expenise to get cut, I will have a look tonight & tell the full story.

There are pictures of the 2 different types of keys ( 1 HISS & one not ) in the manual .

·
Registered
89 Posts
We should burn him and if he doesn't catch on fire that means he is a thief and if he does burn he is telling the truth. :bitchslap:

C

·
0 Posts
Re: keys

a53x said:
Speaking of keys ( I swear I'm an not a thief ) how easy is it to get a copy? I mean can you walk into your local hardware store and have a copy made?

I got a copy of my F4i key at a local hardware store. Since I got two keys with the RR, havent made a copy.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Re: keys

CorleoneRR said:
a53x said:

I got a copy of my F4i key at a local hardware store. Since I got two keys with the RR, havent made a copy.
Thanks for the reply, I bought my baby from a buy here pay here dealer and they only had 1 key.

Thanks again.

·
Ya'll betta RECKOGNIZE!!!!
2,926 Posts
the peach you stole.. is that a figure of speech..and was the peach tree your family tree..

so essentially did you "steal a peach from you own faminly tree" = INCEST...

Incest is bot the best...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts