Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey girls :) and guys, my name is John 19 yrs old. I got my first me 3 weeks ago and this upcoming Monday 13th, I begin taking my riding course. I'm out in Canada so we don't call it MSF, instead its called MSA course that allows you to get your MST which is your novice Permit (eligible to ride alone). I joined this forum 20 minute after purchasing my very first bike. The jet black cbr600rr.

I wanted to say that I appreciate everyone's help on this forum. It's actually kind of weird because this is the very first forum I've ever joined and I even till today I have a hard time navigating the site. But I am so appreciative and grateful that the people on here are willing to go out of there way to help you out when you post up saying you need help. No matter how dumb you sound, you might get the occasional dooshy guys who say "do your homework, go do research" sometimes that is applicable to the guys who are super lazy and didn't do the search, which can be me sometimes but for the most part I'm the guy who searches but fails to find a correct or satisfying answer. And so I post and ask for help. Next thing you know I'm getting PM'D and detailed hand in hand guides to answer my question. Holy crap all the info on here is superb. I've learned so much on this site. Whether its maintenance on my motorcycle, or how to survive on the streets. I've only been TAKING away from this forum and I haven't really given back. I don't have any kilometres or miles under my belt and nowhere near enough experience to give back to you all but as time comes by and I stack the mileage, I'll be sure to be posting my knowledge and experiences with you all.

Again this is my little paragraph of to show that I appreciate everyones help, it includes anyone whos posted in any threads that contained knowledge which have travelled a longs way.
All this info might have just saved my life. Thanks everyone and keep up the good work.

Now, what do they mean when they say, 'keep the rubber side down'...:retard:

Take it easy

Jay Jay - Vancity, BC, GO CANUCKS GO!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Theres HEAPS of great information and members on this site that will always be willing to help! Glad your having a great experience on here!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts