Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are your guys' thoughts about the subscription fees for Premium and Lifetime members?

This site has been great to me and I see the advantages mostly revolve around "internet rental space" such as mailbox size and gallery size. The one thing I hate about subscriptions though is the asterick (*) aside the price. I swear that is the devil of disclosures. In most cases just like this one, it says it is a recurring fee. I don't understand why they don't make that an option (as in check the box if you don't want it automatically renewed). I mean it's only $15 a year to become a Premium member but I hate it when I subscribe to something and it can't just be a one time deal. I have a hard enough time deciding what I will be doing next week let alone next year. It's like a clingy chick, haha. I'll decide in a year if I want to do it again. I guess that is the motivation to pay the once and done Lifetime member fee.

Anyways...little rant about something insignificant I suppose. Thoughts? Why or why did you not choose to become a paying member of the site?

·
Registered
163 Posts
What are the benefits of becoming Premium or Lifetime members? I dont see that indicated anywhere....

·
Vendor
14,330 Posts
What are your guys' thoughts about the subscription fees for Premium and Lifetime members?

This site has been great to me and I see the advantages mostly revolve around "internet rental space" such as mailbox size and gallery size. The one thing I hate about subscriptions though is the asterick (*) aside the price. I swear that is the devil of disclosures. In most cases just like this one, it says it is a recurring fee. I don't understand why they don't make that an option (as in check the box if you don't want it automatically renewed). I mean it's only $15 a year to become a Premium member but I hate it when I subscribe to something and it can't just be a one time deal. I have a hard enough time deciding what I will be doing next week let alone next year. It's like a clingy chick, haha. I'll decide in a year if I want to do it again. I guess that is the motivation to pay the once and done Lifetime member fee.

Anyways...little rant about something insignificant I suppose. Thoughts? Why or why did you not choose to become a paying member of the site?

After initial payment you can go to paypal and cancel recurring payments. Done. T

1 - 6 of 6 Posts