Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Do you like the new layout of the site?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious to see what everyone thinks of the new layout of the site. I think it is pretty nice, and much easier on the eyes!

K

·
0 Posts
i just voted for everything.

i think it's fine. i neither like it nor dislike it.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Kind've? Is that supposed to be a conjunction of 'kind' and 'have'?

I don't really like it, but that's just my opinion.

·
MotoGP NEWS Guru
5,051 Posts
It's a forum. It looks like a forum. Don't know why people are so caught up on the "looks" of it all. You'd think we're a bunch of interior decorators or something. Although, I don't know why they changed the logo. But eh, it's not going to stop me from whoring it up in here, if that's what you're asking...

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
i like the change but i miss the dark back round...i have to wear sunglass s now to post.lol
Same here........now the eyes has to get adjusted to the brightness.........but I love the change.................we of to keep up with time and get out of the dark.......can you see me now. :toothy4:

·
Why isn't this an option? Why man, why?
2,641 Posts
i really like it. it is simply amazing... nice work!!!

·
Vendor --- BOTM 05/2009
2,637 Posts
I like it, I wish the sidepanel on the left was on the right, thats the only thing that I don't like.

K

·
0 Posts
if you guys are having a hard time with the forum side to side, increase your screen resolution to 1280.

who uses 1024 anymore? the Amish do, that's who.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
well i was a cbrrider.com guy then it crashed. Then i came here. Once CBRriders came back up, nobody is there anymore so back to .net

·
Registered
242 Posts
The main issue I have is a longer delay between pages or between forums. I'm using Firefox and it is significantly longer in this new format that what it was. And for me on my PC, Firefox seems to work fastest on the web.

I very much, however, appreciate the effort to make the forum better by the Admins.

Dave

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
I don't mind the new look and it does look fresher to me. As with anything else, people don't like change, but in the grand scheme of things it's not the looks of the forum that make me come back, it's the people that contribute to it and make it an environment I enjoy visiting. Plus, if these changes mean that the site will continue on and not die out due to lack of funding, I'm all for it.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts