• no

Votes: 10 26.3%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i have approval from stew (administrator) to produce and sell 600rr.net stickers. i am wanting to see how many of you would buy some for $4.50 a pair. the size would be 7" long and 2" tall. There will be a limited amount available. i want to know what color the sticker should be. i am thinking all white ($2.50 a pair), all black($2.50 a pair), or a tri color($4.50 a pair) let me know which color i should make and i am putting up a poll to see what the demand would be to see if i will go any further into producing the 600rr.net sticker. Once i determined what the color will be i will edit this post and let everyone know when i will be taking orders also payment will be with paypal only. So check back soon.

check post #31 in this thread for the tri color pic. the all white and all black will look the same way

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
thats what the price for the one with the two colors would be the on with the black 600 and red RR and black.net more work gose into making that color i am going to edit my post to give prices for each sticker.

·
Registered
411 Posts
a picture of the product(proposed product) would help.. but 4.50..

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
a picture of the product(proposed product) would help.. but 4.50..
look at the top of the form. no i havent had any made up just getting a feeling what the market would be like on this. i am going to have some sampls made up and will take pics of each on too will update everyone when i get further along in the proccess. 4.50 would be for the one with the two colors. cost more to make this would include mailing.

·
Registered
8,212 Posts
this is going to be the 600rr.net logo that you see at the top of the forurm not a knock off.
They've been around for the last 2 yrs that I've been a member here on dotnet........

Knockoff?......:retard: :crackup:

·
Registered
8,768 Posts
ohhhh, HAH, he uses the white theme,

hey green, very bottom left of the page is a theme selector, try the dark theme and compare logos ;)

1 - 20 of 53 Posts