Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if anyone sells 600rr /.net license plates for cars. I'm looking for a groovy little plate to put on the front of my car

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Do you mean a plate frame or illustration to take the place of a legally placed front state license plate? I think I have seen the frames somewhere, so I can check on that for you. I'll PM you if I find one. There are places, usually in the mall, that can make one for you. If you mean illustrated fake front plate, that is a big NO unless it is used only during show when the vehicle is stationary. Please support the Amber Alert and properly attach both front and rear state license plates to your cager. There are many other legal reasons why you want to do this, some being motorcycle friendly, but Amber Alert is the big one which is federal.

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
Do you mean a plate frame or illustration to take the place of a legally placed front state license plate? I think I have seen the frames somewhere, so I can check on that for you. I'll PM you if I find one. There are places, usually in the mall, that can make one for you. If you mean illustrated fake front plate, that is a big NO unless it is used only during show when the vehicle is stationary. Please support the Amber Alert and properly attach both front and rear state license plates to your cager. There are many other legal reasons why you want to do this, some being motorcycle friendly, but Amber Alert is the big one which is federal.
^^^Not all states require front plates.

But if it's a state requirement, save yourself the hassle and just put it on. I say find a license FRAME, will look much better.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
^^^Not all states require front plates.

But if it's a state requirement, save yourself the hassle and just put it on. I say find a license FRAME, will look much better.
Yes, there are people in legislation that are on both sides of the fence on this matter. However when the crap gets worked out in this country, expect front plate identification to become federal law in regards to the effect on Amber Alerts. The new computer scanners that are becoming more common place in police vehicles scan both front and rear of vehicles at high speed to check for wanted vehicles. The application of a front plate raises the chances and can lower the time that lost or kidnapped children are found.

I don't care if it is a law in your state or my state, do your civic duty and put the damn thing on. People need to work beyond the requirements and laws and think about your neighbor for once...like people did in the 80's and before....now people are down right greedy and selfish it seems.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts