Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be moving to quantico VA in a few weeks and was hoping some of yall could give me an idea of the going rate for an rr in this area. thanks.

·
Registered
584 Posts
with Q town being a military town, they will be dead on retail. Usually though, when you show em cash, they come down a decent bit.

·
Registered
932 Posts
I live in Charlottesville. When I was shopping around for my 2004 I called several dealers to play the pricing game. I eventually got mine for 8K. It might be a bit of a drive for you, however, give "Wayne Cycle" (Waynesborogh) or "Blue Ridge Power Sports" (Harrisonberg) a call and see if they can match/beat the lowest quoted price in your area.

-Hope this helps

·
Registered
71 Posts
VA is a rip-off state. If they can stick it to you they will try there damnedest to do so. A lot of people around here (Hampton) go to the Carolinas to get theirs. SC has the best deals from what they say. Baltimore is right up the road from the Q so try up there too.

·
Registered
37 Posts
motorcycle factory is real good. if you know somebody who got a good deal from them they will match it for you.

call loudon motorsports in Leesburg, va and talk to sean bell. 703 777 1652. tell them bernie sent you to. real nice fellas and they have some REAL good prices on all there bikes including the 600rr.

good luck,
bernie

·
Registered
209 Posts
yellowblur said:
VA is a rip-off state. If they can stick it to you they will try there damnedest to do so. A lot of people around here (Hampton) go to the Carolinas to get theirs. SC has the best deals from what they say. Baltimore is right up the road from the Q so try up there too.
That's cos sunrise cycle in Norfolk is a bunch of a-holes and Casey Cycle City is not even worth bothering with. Not ALL of VA is like that though, just the southeastern dealers.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Call Tri County Honda there 04 are 7499 03 are 6995 if they have any left its in West Virgina not the far away from you maybe 2 hours talk to Danny

304-257-4420

·
Registered
222 Posts
I got my 03 in harrisonburg last year from blue ridge power sports. paid retail for it at about 8500 i think. i did get to pick out $500 worth of **** to take with me. Service is excellent. I think this year though if you look around you should be able to pick up an 04 @ 7500.
I also went to Wayne Cycles in Waynesborough. I heard i could get a better deal from them, but they seemed more intent on not selling me a bike. We never even talked cash.

·
Registered
83 Posts
motorcycle factory is real good. if you know somebody who got a good deal from them they will match it for you.
I bought my red/black 04 from Woody, my bro and his roommate bought their 03 600rr last year from Ben.. Give em a call, and get a quote.. I paid $7932 OTD!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts