Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i noticed that the rear of my 04 600rr is slightly off center is that normal? it goes a tiny bit off to the right. i have a hotbodies exhaust and fender eliminator

·
Registered
339 Posts
Well, unless you looped it going like 80mph I doubt anything is really bent. I'm almost 100% sure its your tail piece slightly off-centered. But it could be anything from your license plate being slightly angled or whatever. Check your tailpiece. A picture for us would be better, a 1000 eyes are better than 2 to help spot something out of the ordinary ya know :wave:

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

not that good quality pic but it was the best i can do. see how the tail is SLIGHTLY off to the right

·
Registered
376 Posts
This is what's called, "trippin."

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
haha thanks guys worried cuz i wasnt that sure, it is my first bike or could it be a bent subframe?

·
Registered
376 Posts
you buy it used?

D

·
0 Posts
Nothing more then an optical illusion. Have a friend hold the bike straight up and it will look straight.

·
Registered
26 Posts
so how did you checked yours? I have the same issue i got erion slip-on and it's not straight, the end of the exhaust is more to the left. I don't know how to fix it?

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the exhaust actually angles out to the left. u can probably shift it a little bit if you play around with the muffler.

·
Registered
3,672 Posts
most undertail exhausts angle slightly left.
my leo on the 600
my arata on my 1000
satos
all left leaners

1 - 13 of 13 Posts