Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 192 Posts

·
The Asian Persuasion
28,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last thread(http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=195423) got a little cluttered so here is a new thread, updated customer pics along with inventory.

These are on American Apparel shirts. XXL will be $2.25 extra a shirt(blame AA, that's what they are charging unfortunately).
Shirts will be $20 shipped via USPS to lower 48.

Available in:
Grey
Red
Black

Actual pics of the shirts:

This is what I have left in stock. The faster these go, the faster we can get another design up and printed out :) Maybe hoodys, etc too.

Mens
Red:
S - 2
M - 1
L - 10
XL - 10
XXL - 1

Grey/Silver:
S - 6
M - 9
L - 7
XL - 6

Black:
S - 5
M - 12
L - 20
XL - 11

Womens
Black - Med - 1

Red:
S - 1
M - 1
L - 1

Grey:
L - 1

·
Registered
4,397 Posts

just giving a little feedback on these shirts and how they fit me, I'm about 5'5"-5'6" @ 165lbs and a size Medium fits perfect.. And I'll have to agree with Colby super comfy They are :banger: don't mind my picture I was hungover from the night before :crackup: damn Indy bars did me wrong

·
Registered
8,768 Posts

just giving a little feedback on these shirts and how they fit me, I'm about 5'5"-5'6" @ 165lbs and a size Medium fits perfect.. And I'll have to agree with Colby super comfy They are :banger: don't mind my picture I was hungover from the night before :crackup: damn Indy bars did me wrong
dude, you look like you fell in a tackle box...

side note: to bad there is no more 2xl blacks ;(

·
Registered
4,397 Posts
^^^^^ :crackup::gun1:

·
Administrator
13,137 Posts
Hey mate,

Went down to the post office and they haven't seen it. Looks like it has gotten lost in the f*cking mail.

Is there anything you can do to get usps to find it, cause aus post says it doesn't exist.

1 - 20 of 192 Posts