Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up. My brother is buying my 600rr and i am going to buy a 1000rr on friday. I live in the bay area, ca and have called everywhere and the lowest price i have got is 10899 out the door. They tell me they are only making 175 dollars off this deal. What is the best price anyone has seen around the bay. I am going to get a red one and paint the lowers red like the Hondas 1000rr race bike. Has anyone done this? Do you have pics?
thanks

Oh yeah, how come this website doesnt have the same picture uploader as the 1000rr website. Its so much easier

go here to see the pic
http://www.1000rr.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=620

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
According to Motor Cyclist magazine the MSRP for the 1000RR is $10,999. Which tells me they are making alot more than $175 dollars off of the deal. The dealer I bought my 636 off of told me the same line and I had talked him into seeling it to me $1000 off MSRP OTD. I think you could do a little better than what you quoted, call another dealer and tell them what you've been told and I guarantee they beat it, then go back to your dealer and see if they'll beat that price.

·
Registered
584 Posts
When yolu include the out the door pricing though, it includes tax, tags, title fee, assembly, and a few other things. OTD for under 11k is not bad at all, but if you can get cheaper, by all means. :D

C

·
0 Posts
By the way, good call on the paint job. I love the look of the 1000RR Superbikes.

H

·
0 Posts
The dealer by me is getting full retail right now...and there is a 30+ person waiting list....so the bottom line here is....the more business the dealer has the less he will bargin.....why would they sell you it cheaper when people are buying them for retail...you know what i mean...keep searching...search other states...you might find a better price...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts