Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up with the website. Jetblast when are you going to buy this think back. Ever since he left I have had nothing but porblems. I tried posted something earlier and it would not let me. Half the time I come here it would load. Whats going on.

·
Registered
708 Posts
They meaning the company that host's the site, which is the same serivce that has always hosted the site has had some pretty severe issue's here lately. The problems still would of occured if JB had the site and I know for a fact that the new owners are trying to beef up the site with some more power, but these sorts of things have to be negotiated, and truthfully the things that happened could not of been prevented by the site owner but I would of expected the service to prevent them.

·
Registered
3,766 Posts
Yea i'm with chrisNH, Deal with it.

What happen when your home system goes down with a bad HDD and Ram. I want to see if anyone can bring it back up in the same amount of time that Slava and the other guy did "sorry don't know your name".
Without a full data lost.

Give them a break......I had the same sh!t happen to a Server I manage But I had a tape backup :finga:

·
Mad Chemist
5,798 Posts
BUY A MAC :D

I've had it with microsoft. it fried my system for the last time

BTW: Jaguar v10.4 (Yeah, Queer Name) is being released April 29th. Where is that Longhorn that still doesn't come close to apple's abilities?

·
Please Excuse me, I've been drinking again.
4,452 Posts
chrisNH said:
What's up with all the complaining lately? I think that's more of a problem than the site being down. It happens, deal with it.
And it all seems to come from people no one really cares about. Leave if you don't like it, quit ya bitchin, fackers :axe:

·
Mad Chemist
5,798 Posts
Meddiepie954rr said:
chrisNH said:
What's up with all the complaining lately? I think that's more of a problem than the site being down. It happens, deal with it.
And it all seems to come from people no one really cares about. Leave if you don't like it, quit ya bitchin, fackers :axe:
Uhh, Meddie, yer on .net, not .com Don't be a rude **** head :finga:

·
Superbike racer
6,177 Posts
jrdenney said:
Whats up with the website. Jetblast when are you going to buy this think back. Ever since he left I have had nothing but porblems. I tried posted something earlier and it would not let me. Half the time I come here it would load. Whats going on.[/quote

we banned your ugly arse :finga:

just kidding

·
Please Excuse me, I've been drinking again.
4,452 Posts
BigTuna said:
jrdenney said:
Whats up with the website. Jetblast when are you going to buy this think back. Ever since he left I have had nothing but porblems. I tried posted something earlier and it would not let me. Half the time I come here it would load. Whats going on.[/quote

we banned your ugly arse :finga:

just kidding
Tuna, next month, the 14th and 15th, you'd driving out to New Mexico to race Arroyo Secca with me.

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
if you think it is so dam easy to own your own website and run it as a business at the same time go start your own if not stop bitching and appreciate what the mods and site owners are doing :butthead:

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
I must say the site seems to be down atleast once or twice a day everyday for some long periods at a time. Can be a little bit of a pain in the ass at times.

Jason

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
the site in the past couple of days hasn't been down for more than 10-15 mins as were tweaking the new server. Not sure if your considering 10-15min long but its not longer than that.

also we did switch the dns to point to the new server so it could be that?

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
your doing a fine job, give it time guys and I bet this new stuff will make this site even better then it was before. Keep up the good work!

·
Registered
168 Posts
im still confused how people can bitch about something thats free!!!!!!!!!!! :finga:

you guys do an awsome job!!!!!!! :supz:

any better i wouldnt ever leave the comp!!!!!!! :prayer:

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
For the user volume that we have, this site has been remarkably reliable!

Despite a few hickups, everybody (especially Slava and MackDaddy) are working their tails off to keep bringing you guys this FREE forum. It is without a doubt, the BEST 600RR resource on the net.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts