Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone in the Jersey area knew of a good place to pick up a R6 (looking for blue) and a 636 (looking for orange)... these are for friends of mine that want to get new bikes this year... i would prefer a good dealer that sold both, i think this would help in price negotiation if they bought two bikes at the same time...

please i do not want to here "you should tell them to get honda"... these are the bikes that they like and i am not going ot sell them on a different bike.... plus i do not want everyone that i ride with to be on Honda's.... thanks for any information..

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Where at in Jersey? Deptford Honda Yamaha in Deptford NJ for obviously Honda's and Yamaha's. But you can make one stop to Cherry Hill Cycle World. Big store with A LOT of bikes. Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Ducati. They usually can make you a nice deal to, for instance, when my friend was looking for a 600RR, the guy was going to throw in a leather suit for him if he would change his business from DHY to CycleWorld.

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am i central jersey.... but we are willing to travel around to find the best prices and to find a shop that has the bikes that they are looking for... i tried the Motorcycle Mall in Belleville.. but they were out of blue R6's and Orange 636's... i will give that place in cherry hill a call... i figure if thay can make 2 sales at once then they might be more willing to negotiate prices....

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
homerjay4242,
Let me know how the Cherry Hill call goes.

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i did not have a chance to call them... we called Action Yamaha in edison and they have the blue R6...then i found Brunswick Powersports that said they can get an orange 636... so i think that we are going to check those places out... the orange 636 is the bike that we are having a hard time finding... i will let you know how we make out tomorrow...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts