Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I found a decent listing about an 07 600rr. The guy wanted $6500 for it. Sounds good to me but can I find Should i just keep looking for a better deal? I know its under book value but im not very familiar with what the newer bikes are going for. Any help is GREATLY APPRECIATED!!

·
Registered
349 Posts
Mileage? Clean title? Aftermarket parts?

If it sounds like a good deal to you, then go for it, be happy and stop looking at prices on other bikes.

I paid $7000 for a completely stock 2007 (clean title) in February. It had 3800 miles on it. I'm happy with the deal that I got.

·
Banned
1,086 Posts
have fun finding a better deal than that.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
its in pretty good shape, 9000 miles and its never been down

its also got a two bros exhaust and flush mounts up front

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
i say pull the trigger

·
Registered
84 Posts
if the seller says its a clear title make sure you put that in the bill of sale. so when you get the title in the mail and it says salvage you can take him to court and get all your maneys back. protect yourself. ask questions and put it in writing.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Im definitely going to get everything in writing. It is local and everything looks good. The bank has the title and hopefully im just going to take over his payments. Thanks for all the input guys, really, it almost makes me a little teary-eyed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts