Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
gonna sign up mid-week.

anyone else going? I have a bone to pick with VIR. It owes me $$ from having to fix up the bike, it owes me the pain of a broken knuckle, it owes me about 5 or 6 sessions....

damn you, VIR!!!!

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dane Cook such a fukkin unoriginal homo. lol.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I might go, depends on whether or not I go to the south course with nesba on 7/3. So many track days and such limited funds.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I heard the limited funds. I'm doing NESBA VIR Full on Friday the 16th. Going on vacation the week after or I'd roll with you guys. I want to do the TPM VIR North day in September though, is anyone else considering that one?

·
Registered
53 Posts
I am up in the air about 9/13 - Its my mom's birthday, so for her present I may not go. hahah. She hates motorcycles.

Definitely want to do nesba's weekend in august Sat(South), Sun (south), Mon (North) but will probably only go Sun/Mon. Also trying to go to Summit in October with TPM.

Long story short, yes I will probably be at VIR in Sept. Just don't tell my mommy.

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah, I'll probably save that as my "Free trackday" from TPM for buying a set of Pirelli DSCs.

So it'll be 9/13 most likely. If I get enough $$ together, I'll do the NJMP Weekend (9/11-12), then head down to VIR North (9/13) from NJ.

lol. gonna be fuuuuuuuun.

·
Super Moderator
6,497 Posts
yeah, I'll probably save that as my "Free trackday" from TPM for buying a set of Pirelli DSCs.

So it'll be 9/13 most likely. If I get enough $$ together, I'll do the NJMP Weekend (9/11-12), then head down to VIR North (9/13) from NJ.

lol. gonna be fuuuuuuuun.

Don't put all your eggs in one basket.... Spread the dates out a little bit or you'll have some serious withdrawal symptoms! :drunk::crackup:

·
Registered
12 Posts
jbutel - I am also going to do NESBA's VIR North in August, I think its the 22nd. I'll see you there. I'm also from Greensboro.

Nes - I'm gonna try to make the TPM VIR North on 9/13. We should also meet up there.

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
sure thing. I'll PM you guys my info when the date gets closer.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts