Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been looking at getting a black 600rr for a while. Its getting to be about the time now that i can buy one, and i was offered a 2003 black cbr600rr still in the crate for $7600.
Hes got 2 black and 1 yellow, I figure i should give him my number and check in with him every few weeks to see if hes sold a black one yet. Once hes down to 1 black one, then i will buy. Hopefully for lower than 7600.
I live in Fargo, ND and its really not the time to be riding a bike around.

I dont plan on moving to AZ til July but i'd sure like to have an all black 2003 to take me there.

Any feedback would be great-

-opes

C

·
0 Posts
Try and get him a little lower. If that is all he has left, and it being winter and all, you may be able to talk him down. Good luck.

·
Superbike racer
6,177 Posts
$7600 OTD (including all taxes, registration, etc etc) is a good price. You may get a few more dollars knocked off if you try...but I would be happy with that price....

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
I got my 04 600RR for $7,750, without tax and tag.

I'm one of the lucky ones to be in the military and a New York State resident, I don't pay taxes on vehicles I buy while I'm in the military. :mrgreen: :bounce: :mrgreen:

·
Registered
336 Posts
I got my yellow 03 back in September for $8250 OTD...including tax, license, registration, etc. That ended up making the bike go for about $100 under what they paid for it. If you can get one for $7600 OTD, do it!

P.S. tax in scottsdale, AZ is like 8.2%

·
Registered
26 Posts
$7600 is a pretty decent OTD price IMHO...you maybe able to talk him down a few more hundered, but I'd be happy with $7600 OTD....I think invoice on the bike is like $7200-$7400, so the dealer isn't making a big profit on the bike....but think it over if you wish....

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks guys-
think i will pass and buy the '04 blue one.
Seeing the pics the past few days really made me decide.

PLYHARD13 - or anyone for that matter - can you tell me some dealers in AZ?

·
Registered
119 Posts
well, try this....in Los Angels, the cheapest 04' that i found was $8900 OTD. Leftover 03' were as low as $8300.

I hope this would make you feel much better about your killer-deal that you are getting. Of course, someone gotta pay for the nice riding weather that we have here.

What did i do....i ended up getting a used 03' as my track bike(if i can get all the $hit put together) :twisted: :roll: :mrgreen:

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
Got my '03 in September for 7400 OTD. I would think for an '03 you could talk them down at least a little more....I guess it depends on what they are selling their '04s though for. Just make sure it's a good bit less than them if you get the '03.
IMO, if you like the black, the '03 looks much cleaner.

·
Registered
936 Posts
$7600 out the door??? thats an awesome price. I would jump on that ASAP. You wont get much lower than that. Plus if he sells it you will cry

1 - 14 of 14 Posts