Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My girlfriends cousin was killed in a bike on bike accident seven years ago and they put together a poker run in order fund a scholarship to a student which will go to the college he was attending at the time of the accident..
Located about 5 minutes from Steubenville Ohio, half our north of Wheeling Wv, and a little over an hour west of Pittsburgh..
If anyone is interested in coming and would like good directions post up and ill add a comment..
It'd be great so see some people make the journey and come ride with us!!
Email me for further details [email protected]

Ride For A Reason!

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Id be interested, im from pittsburgh so an hour ride isnt bad at all. Can u register there? give me directions ill see if some of my friends wanna take a ride out... Pm me so i have them under my acct... Thanks

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ill start you off in Robinson Township
Start off on 22 west and youll pass thru west virginia and into ohio
once you cross the fort steuben bridge into ohio, stay left
Continus on 22W to the Lovers Lane exit
At the stop sign turn left
top of the hill at the light stay straight, all the way til a stop sign then go left onto County Road 26. (Coal Hill Rd.)
Take the second right, (Almost at the bottom of the hill) onto County Road 28 (Goulds Rd.)
This road has lots of ups and downs and turns. You will follow it all the way to the bar without turning off anymore.

The bar will be on the right (white building with black and orange stripes) after railroad tracks, after a one lane bridge.

Any questions, call 740 282-0222,
Cross Creek Tavern
3299 County Road 74
Mingo Junction, OH 43938

1 - 5 of 5 Posts