Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I grabbed this from the cbrforum its old news there but maybe its new here?... though you guys would enjoy

Everything after this statement i copied and pasted im not the op for this

Ok i pretty much never get on here unless i have a question guys on my local fourm cant help me with so if this is a repost im sorry but i thought id share this with all of you. this little POS looking key chain camera takes pretty decent video for $8 and a SD card....and yes i know i crossed the double yellow at the end

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...#ht_3391wt_911

there is some more posts and stuff on it here

http://cbrforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=115623

·
Registered
763 Posts
should I just spend the $7 more and get the md80? Are the ebay ones cheap clones?
The real MD80 is like 70 bucks. The one for $15 from Hong Kong is what people are buying. They say the video quality is a little better on the knockoff, but components aren't as good.

Here's video from the md80 knockoff

I just purchased the keychain one in the original link last night. Not sure what the better buy is, but the $8 price tag was appealing.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Ya i just watch some videos of the MD80 on youtube, bang for buck its pretty impressive and looks good enough just for some fun filming. im definitely gonna give it a shot

·
Registered
100 Posts
yeah the $8 looks good but it's being shipped out of china. Which usually takes about 3-4 weeks. I've seen the MD80 knockoff sold at meritonline.com and that should be only a few days.

·
Registered
338 Posts

·
Street BOTM Winner 10/11
4,320 Posts
it says "Original packaging box for this Mini DV MD80". are they trying to sell just the "box"?

Features:

These boxes are very Beautiful!!

The box measures:130mmX110mmX50mm

Package:

1 x Original packaging box for this Mini DV MD80
it keeps saying "box"? like its only the box that they are selling???

·
Registered
338 Posts
Dam...I knew it was too good to be true =[. Got too excited and didn't read more haha.

·
Registered
66 Posts
it says "Original packaging box for this Mini DV MD80". are they trying to sell just the "box"?

Features:

These boxes are very Beautiful!!

The box measures:130mmX110mmX50mm

Package:

1 x Original packaging box for this Mini DV MD80
it keeps saying "box"? like its only the box that they are selling???
haha this had me cracking up! what a croc!

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
same damn thing people were doin with xbox 360's when they first came out

but then they were selling them over retail since they were in such short supply... some guys def. made their moneys worth off the empty 360 boxes

1 - 20 of 79 Posts