Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
8th Annual Toy Ride on Sunday Dec. 14th.

We have a group that will be meeting in the IE and then with the second half of our group in OC. If anyone is interested in riding with us, hit me so we can get the details straight. It's $10.00 registration and a $10.00 or more unwrapped toy.

It's all for the kids guys. Even if you don't ride with us, gather up some friends and come out for the fun.....

http://toyride.org

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Im In Beaumont
Ok cool. You could probably meet up with us in San Jacinto or Mo Vall. Pm me your number and we'll get the details staright closer to the date of the ride.

Only 1 person?? Come on guys/gals..it's for the kids. Like I said, even if you don't ride with us, get a group of firends and get out there for the kids. If you plan on going to the LB show, you can also register early there.

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Anyone from the OC going? I'm down to ride, I'm near Knott's Berry Farm.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
First of all guys, we will not be meeting up in the IE, only meeting up in the OC. There was too many things going on in the AM to get everyone in the IE on the same page. Apologize for any inconvenience and hope you still make it out.

Meeting up at Rally's Burger in Anaheim (Beach and Lincoln) at 830 AM, leaving by 9AM with or without you. Make sure you have your $10.00 registration fee (goes to toy ride organizers) and $10.00 toy.

Rally's Hamburgers
105 N Beach Blvd, Anaheim, CA 92801

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Damn Rally's is down the street from me! But I got things to do that morning... Damn!

·
Registered
483 Posts
Damn.... now I am torn. I have friends that are meeting at Tustin Marketplace (5 minutes from me) and you guys are meeting in Anaheim (past the stadium from me) but I like to ride with new people. Now if there was an IE meet... I would have met you guys up there (weird, huh?). I have a day or so to decide. We will just have to see.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.