Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Super Mod Wanna-be
3,168 Posts
RIP everyone. I went to school with the two daughters of the first plane pilot. They were both in school with me that day. I wonder how they are doing.

·
Registered
924 Posts
RIP - Never forget.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
supprised no one started this post earlier i looked and i was like wow so i had to im trying to become a firefighter and i know many of those guys lost their lives along with the thousands that were in the buildings and planes again RIP

·
Registered
909 Posts
yeah they had look in the search

rykid said:
supprised no one started this post earlier i looked and i was like wow so i had to im trying to become a firefighter and i know many of those guys lost their lives along with the thousands that were in the buildings and planes again RIP

·
Registered
393 Posts
tomimoto my best friend was working on the century 21 infront of the towers, he was off that day.... a week later i enlisted him into the army and we went downrange when he got to my unit. He had better luck with saddan, im still looking for bin laden...

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
definately a rest in peace to all those who have lost their lives on 9-11
being in new york is extremely difficult, i remember being in class when i heard the news, class was dismissed and i went to the roof of the college gym to see the towers. little did i know that image of the towers falling would be burned into my head forever. that had to be the most sureal thing i have ever seen. I will never forget.

·
Registered
393 Posts
BX6Double said:
definately a rest in peace to all those who have lost their lives on 9-11
being in new york is extremely difficult, i remember being in class when i heard the news, class was dismissed and i went to the roof of the college gym to see the towers. little did i know that image of the towers falling would be burned into my head forever. that had to be the most sureal thing i have ever seen. I will never forget.
hey what school you went to, i went to city tech and devry before joiing the army.... my heart is in the BX!!!!! BronxBoombers 4 LIFE!

172 and grand concourse!...

what HS you went to?

PS. sorry is a little off topic...

·
Registered
52 Posts
RIP Brothers
FDNY *343*

·
Monkey works will work for you :)
1,679 Posts
Never forget, I was getting ready for class when my dad called me and said to turn on the TV. I turned it on just in time to see the second tower get hit. I could not believe my eyes. We both work in aviation so he thought the first hit was just an aircraft accident, it was the second one that nearly made both of us drop the phone.

R.I.P. to all of those who lost their lives and special thanks to all firefighters/police/military personnel who gave so much to protect and help everyone.

Rowski

·
Hooked on Phonics
2,826 Posts
rip to those lost in 9-11 and the war aginst terrroism following the attacks, and blessings out to there loved ones who lost them

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
RIP to all the fallen people that day. They will never be forgotten.

I still remember almost every detail from that day clearly. I was working in Jersey City, right on the waterfront, directly across the Hudson River from the WTC. I'll never forget being on the phone with my wife (girlfriend at the time), when all of a sudden, I heard screams from people looking out the window. I ran there and witnessed the south tower going down. Definitely the most surreal moment of my life.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts