Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
'99 F4 $1800, extra mods and parts, plenty of pictures!!!

Ok here is the deal. I need some cash so I am selling my F4. This bike has served me well and is running strong. Bike is now setup for track and has seen one day at button willow but hasnt been ridden since. Bike is in the San Fernando Valley.

Description:

-'99 F4 with approx 29,xxx miles on it.
-Oil changed regularly and just done before the last track day. (no miles put on it after)
-Coolant changed with watter wetter before track
-I have full track plastics along with some OEM pieces that have been repainted. Track plastics have just been painted satin black with grey number plate.
-Box of parts including headlight, OEM painted side fairing, race tail, race front fender, stock clip ons, stock ran air grills, clip on switches, ran air covers, 1 side of the gauge cluster cover, inner V fairings, upper and lower triple with bearings.

Mods: (Damper seen in pictures NOT included, I could let the mount go for $50 extra)

-Woodcraft clipons
-Woodcraft rear sets
-Frame sliders
-Gearing changed to -1 in the front, which probably threw the mileage off.
-Tail converted to split seat design (01 F4i) wih electronic solenoid to pop open the rear.
-F4i front end conversion (Forks, wheel, rotors, calipers, controls, and triples) these parts had under 10k miles on them when put on and have only seen the track day.
-Pilot powers with meat left

Title is clear and the bike is registered as NONOP. Around 40 bucks to register it. Frame has a clean cut in it but is not bent or otherwise compromised. Rode track with it in this condition and rides like new. Can be easily repaired if you choose.

Pic of the damage to the frame

Pics of the bike

(Ad continued in next post...)

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
continued...

Pic of the tire tread left (at least 75%)

Pics of the extra parts

Any more questions please PM me or better email: [email protected]

Asking $2000 for it. I would like to get rid of this bike asap and am anticipating getting offers, so please if you might be interested let me know. Also would include a shoei TZ1 helmet, size medium.

·
Registered
16 Posts
would you consider shipping?

how much do you think it would cost to ship to Centreville, VA? basically the other side of the US. let me know thanks.

·
Registered
659 Posts
bump for a great deal...this would be a sweet first street bike for me :icon_lol:...funds at an all time low now a days. GL with the sale

·
Registered
802 Posts
What happened to my post??

NE WAY

Try www.freightquote.com
888-595-5664
Ask for Scott. I think he's at ext. 299

~An F2 was my very first street bike, and what a great bike it was. I still see them out on the street! I swear they just wont break!

Bump for a good seller and a nice trackbike :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts