Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I am helping a buddy sell an F2...Brought back some memories...Found this pic.

Here is an "old school pic"...Me at Daytona (ROC) in 1996. Leading the race...CRASHED on the last lap in this same turn! Mike Ciccotto (4th here in PINK - the 90's lol)won them all. I placed second in two...I Crashed in this last race trying to win ONE! lol

I raced a 1993 F2 with F3 carbs, airbox & bodywork...It was a fast bike for then...Made 100HP to the wheels. Roger @ TBR Racing - Superbike motor (HRC cams, 1mm over, ported, HRC "black box", etc.).

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
Mark
Great picture man sweet memories too

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
I love the old school stuff....very cool pic bro!

Found this shot of an RC30...I would LOVE to have this bike...is thing awesome or what?!?!?

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Those are nice...You can find some nice ones out there for sale...Pretty pricey though. If I had tons of $$$, I'd have some real classics!

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
Take a look at this NSR 250 one of my buds bikes
He used to bring it on his truck to a special make shift track to run lapes
simply cause he can not ride it on the streets overheats too quick
He also got an NSR 125 & an NSR 400 which are also very neat bikes

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
VERY NICE!! I like two strokes!! UNIQUE bikes!

Here is one of my old bikes...Did not keep it long...I get bored of bikes QUICKLY! Sold it in about a day! lol

Also some of my others...

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If I did not care about money just sitting there...I would have kept it. I just don't have much time to ride these bikes...SO I keep trying different ones!

The SXV 5.5 I just sold would run circles around the Husky...BUT they are not reliable. When Aprilia makes the SXV fairly bulletproof, I will own another. Nothing more fun to ride. BUT they are not practical. Good for quick, short fun rides...

On the topic of the Husky...I owned a converted WR (SM), the Husky and the SXV...I would feel comfortable owning the Husky. Not many issues with them at all. They are FUN!

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
Great pic Z. Its cool to see all the riders lined up all following the raceline.

Since I am helping a buddy sell an F2...Brought back some memories...Found this pic.

Here is an "old school pic"...Me at Daytona (ROC) in 1996. Leading the race...CRASHED on the last lap in this same turn! Mike Ciccotto (4th here in PINK - the 90's lol)won them all. I placed second in two...I Crashed in this last race trying to win ONE! lol

I raced a 1993 F2 with F3 carbs, airbox & bodywork...It was a fast bike for then...Made 100HP to the wheels. Roger @ TBR Racing - Superbike motor (HRC cams, 1mm over, ported, HRC "black box", etc.).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts