Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all. as some of you know, i am getting my 600rr finally. (maybe it'll arrive this weekend).

it is used rr with 451 miles. that means i'll need to get a MD state inspection before i register it. I've called the inspection station(a motorcycle dealer) and the cost wasn't so bad. ($56)

i have one problem getting this inspection. I have no way to get the bike to the dealer. so i was wondering if anyone from here can help me get the inspection done.

i hear there are many of you here who help other members, especially newbies like me.

if not, i'm going to ask my friend who is a police and let him ride to the dealer illegally.. haha :twisted:

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
honestly, there has to be some legal allowance for riding the bike prior to inspection with the sole purpose of, and destination being, taking it for inspection.

·
Registered
213 Posts
wuclan99 said:
30 day tag man. Thats what they are for. Also gives you time to get your title/license work done. Usually only costs around ten dollars.
You can get an "Inspection tag" which is a temporary tag that allows you to drive to the inspection shop and back home only. Call the MVA:

To speak to a customer service representative, please call
1-800-950-1MVA (1-800-950-1682)
from 8:30am to 4:30pm Monday thru Friday.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts