Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd love to have a bumper sticker for my car that says something along the lines of "My other ride is a CBR600RR" with maybe the Honda logo on the left and a silhouette of our bike on the right. Something like that. Any creative graphic forumites on here think they could design such a monster? I can't be the only person who would like to have one of these. Maybe, after the design, a group buy on them? I personally think this is a good idea. Anyone agree? Any takers on the designing? :banger:

·
Premium Member
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

I mocked this up in ~6 mins using google and Paint. Now I'm 101% positive there are FAR better, talented graphic artists who could do so, so much better. It's YOU this post is speaking to. And also, it doesn't have to be a bumper sticker, it can be a window graphic or any other kinda sticker. Something we can tastefully tack on our cars/trucks to say "My other ride is a CBR600RR".

·
Registered
785 Posts
just made this real quick:

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
i liked the ones above, dont think i would have it on my bumper but would on the windshield.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I like the middle one from above. I think a window sticker would be more marketable then a bumper sticker. Not everyone has a car they want to sport bumper stickers on lol.

·
Premium Member
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
just made this real quick:
Awesome work scr1be. Just the kinda work I had in mind.

I like the middle one from above. I think a window sticker would be more marketable then a bumper sticker. Not everyone has a car they want to sport bumper stickers on lol.
i liked the ones above, dont think i would have it on my bumper but would on the windshield.
Not really a fan of bumper stickers kinda tacky but to each his own
I agree completely. Bumper sticker just came to mind first for some reason. So then, would you, scr1be, or ANYone, care to make a window decal design for the original idea? The general theme of the idea is "My other ride is a CBR600RR".

·
Registered
395 Posts
I like it the idea, and i would definitely go for the middle one of those three.

·
Registered
785 Posts
yeah i wouldn't put anything on my bumper. i hate bumper stickers.

i'm not even sure i'd put any of the above even on my windshield.

currently, i have the 600rr decal that somebody on the boards here made. it's just a front view of the cbr with a guy on it taking a corner.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Idea here...

Funny this thread pops up 2 days after I put a new vinyl at the top of my Acura's back window that reads "My other ride is a CBR" with the CBR font. I will take a pic after work today. It's not a bumper sticker as I am not a fan of sticking things directly to the paint.

edit... here's a 5-minute in-between-calls mock up.

·
Registered
619 Posts
how bout, "my other vagina is a cbr600"

i always laugh at "my other vagina" jokes. i would never get one, but it'd be funny

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Funny this thread pops up 2 days after I put a new vinyl at the top of my Acura's back window that reads "My other ride is a CBR" with the CBR font. I will take a pic after work today. It's not a bumper sticker as I am not a fan of sticking things directly to the paint.

i really like this especially since it resembles the 04RR's:banger:

·
Registered
1,037 Posts

this one is badass all i would do to it is probably paint the bike to match my real one lol:banger:

·
Premium Member
237 Posts
How about just use the stickers we made! That says it all lol.

:banger:

·
Premium Member
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
NubCakes, when/if you get a chance can you mock up some good ones, ones that we can save and use as real sticker/decal templates for purchase?

For that matter, if anyone else wants to get in on this designing kick, design away. This idea is getting better and better the more I think about it!

·
Registered
7,219 Posts
i like where this is going,

i think that the bike in post#4 needs to have the mirrors and the passenger pegs removed from view but dig the ideas.

keep em going guys

1 - 20 of 63 Posts