Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This week-end , I took a nice 3 hour ride to and around the Cold Spring Harbor area in Long Island, NY – Some nice twisties and nice views. On my way back, I was chillin in the slow lane of a secondary road at about 65mph when a Mercedes convertible came flying up behind me and flashed its lights.

The guy appeared to be in his mid forties and had a chick with him in the car. Anyway, I moved over immediately into the left trigger lane and let him pass me. As soon as he got past me, he swerved over in front of me and hit his brakes. I could see his g/f shouting at him, so I decided to switch back to my original lane and slow down to 45mph. As I moved he moved. At this point I was getting irritated because I did nothing to provoke this donkey.

In a blink of an eye, I burst past him and stretched my arm out to pretend like I was giving him a biatch slap to the back of the head. Well - by accident, I made contact with his left ear. I almost fell off my bike because I was laughing so hard. As you can imagine the guy was fuminig mad and crazed.

Meanwhile, I couldn’t stop laughing so I just pulled over ¼ mile down the road and decided to wait for him. About 15 seconds later he came flying down the road and never stopped but instead threw something at me and pegged me in the helmet.

He might have been a coward but he was definitely a good shot. I took off my helmet immediately and found white powder all over my faceshield, jacket and tank. My first thought was that the guy was high on something and threw his stash at me but then again no junkie would do that no matter how mad they were.

Upon further investigation, I found a Dunkin Donut munchkin laying on the ground near me. I had to get off the bike at this point because I was about to piss my pants from laughing so hard. The best part of the story was telling my wife that I got assaulted by a Donut.

Thank God it wasn’t jelly filled.

·
Registered
507 Posts
omfg, that is the funniest thing that I have ever heard

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
lmfao that is hilarious. Of course, it wouldn't be nearly as funny if the fool had hit and killed ya, but as it turned out its a great story. I might have to post up one of my funny ones now.

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
"He might have been a coward but he was definitely a good shot"

classic! guy drilled you with a donut!

·
C.A.H.N founder / President
11,188 Posts
So are you refering to DD as drunk driver or a dunkin donut? J/K Great story.

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
I'm glad the situation turned out funny for ya, that could have been nasty. It's a good thing that white powder didn't turn out to be a bag of Anthrax! I agree though, that was a damn funny story!

·
Registered
206 Posts
HAHAHAHA!!! what a great life for the night....

crazy motorists arming themselves with donuts...

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
a_rudy22 said:
funny story but no way you nipped his ear with your hand
Yea I'm thinkin it would be hard to do that with your throttle hand,since the bike would decel so fast.I started laughing as soon as I read that you nipped his ear by accident though.That's hilarious.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts