·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Three men who were lost in the forest were captured by
cannibals. The cannibal king told the prisoners that they could
live if they pass a trial. The first step of the trial was to go
to the forest and get ten pieces of the same kind of fruit. So
all three men went separate ways to gather fruits.

The first one came back and said to the king, "I brought ten
apples." The king then explained the trial to him. "You have to
shove the fruits up your butt without any _expression on your
face or you'll be eaten."

The first apple went in... but on the second one he winced out
in pain, so he was killed.

The second one arrived and showed the king ten berries. When the
king explained the trial to him he thought to himself that this
should be easy. 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8... and on the
ninth berry he burst out in laughter and was killed.

The first guy and the second guy met in heaven. The first one
asked, "Why did you laugh, you almost got away with it?" The
second one replied, "I couldn't help it, I saw the third guy
coming with pineapples."

Bob works hard and spends his evenings bowling or playing basketball. his wife thinks he is pushing himself too hard, So for his birthday she takes him to the local strip club. The doorman at the club greets them and says "Hey, Bob! How ya doin? his wife is puzzled and asks if he's been to this club before. "Oh no, " says Bob. "He's on my bowling team." When they are seated, a waitress asks Bob if he'd like his usual and brings over a Budweiser. His wife is becoming increasingly uncomfortable and says, "How did she know that you drink Budweiser?" "She's in the ladies bowling league, honey.We share lanes with them." A stripper then comes over to their table, "Hi Bobby. Want your usual table dance, big boy?" Bob's wife , now furious, grabs her purse and storms out of the club. Bob follows and spots her getting into a cab. Before she can slam the door, he jumps in beside her. Bob tries desprately to explain how the stripper must have mistaken him for someone else, but his wife is not buying any of it. She is screaming at the top of her lungs, calling him every four-letter word in the book. The cab driver turns around and says, "Geez Bob, you picked up a real b!tc# this time.

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
good job to Bob, smooth work there, shoulda at least gone to a different strip club then

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
the bob one was awesome thanks for the laugh

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
A leper walked into a bar and sat down. The bartender glanced over and promptly threw up all over himself and the floor.
The leper looked hurt and said, "Hey, I know I'm not exactly handsome, but I do have feelings and you could be a little sensitive about them."
The bartender, wiping his mouth on his sleeve, looked up and proclaimed, "I'm sorry as hell man, but it wasn't you. That guy sitting next to you keeps dipping his crackers in your neck."

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
the first 2 were funny as hell, 3rd one just kinda sick. But keep em comin please =P

1 - 9 of 9 Posts