Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any good recommedations on a decent lower priced alarm? Due to my parking situation, I feel like I need one and for now the Scorpio is a bit out of reach. EXA: Scorpio=Damper in price!

They really should have had a warning lable on the bike that the 6k used price tag was just a down payment. Lol, I have something delivered for this daym thing daily I think. I probally have spent more time opening packages then I have riding it to this point.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea i looked over some of the past posts. I didnt find much info on anything other then the Scorpio and some arguements over having one or not. I read a few post over the net that basicly said if you only have a shock/volt sensor the bike can actually be carefully lifted and moved without setting off the alarm. Thats a bit scary. Perhaps the Scorpio with Perimiter is the only viable solution? Any others worth the time?

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
i like my scorpio. if you are already buying all the aftermarket goodies, why crimp on the alarm to KEEP all the goodies? i just didn't get the one with the lcd screen pager thingie. it kept the price down!

but it's been said before...if a thief wants it...there is no TELLING what they will and can do to get it! protect it as best as you can!

·
Registered
202 Posts
Cheap security...... try the Xena audible disc alarm. If you consider getting one be sure and get a disc lock reminder.... florescent plastic coated cable that hooks to the alarm and runs up to the handlebar.

Not that I ever tried to drive off with mine on........... I'm just sayin its really embarising.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Scorpio on Ebay

Got it for 290 shipped.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts