Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys just wondering 2 things:

1st. i have an 03 rr and i was looking at our gauge clusters. they're pretty lame... i was wondering if you could change them out to a different cluster like the gixxers, something with a shift light, and...

2nd. i guess you could say im pretty anal about my bike. but n e ways it seems like every time i have my g.f on the bike my bike make a kinda of clciking noise when i ease into first gear when i let out the clutch. it seems like were 2 heavy or something, but thats not the case i am 150 and she is 105. Is our bikes meant to pulll 2 people? n e ways sometimes i hear it when im buy myslef, it sounds like its from my front end and no itas not my breaks. it could just be me, but if i hear n e noise it bothers me forever. and my last and fianly question...

3rd. since i ride with my g/f all the time i keep my suspension pretty still. my rear preload is at 5. I am 150 and when im alone there is no sag at all, but when my gf rides its perfect. it seems when i have it at a 3 or even 4 when my gf gets on its to soft and sags too much. so my question is can i keep it on 5 without putting too much weight on the front end. will i cause a "tank slapper?"

·
Registered
739 Posts
1-There is no manufacturer that makes a conversion kit, but you may be able to custom make one.

2- What your hearing is your bike about to stall. Just give it a bit more gas and it will stop. And when you hear it by yourself same thing, about to stall the bike. Honda recomends no more than 380 Lbs.

3-No clue

1 - 3 of 3 Posts